Stuff for sale

tim

kooks coated mid length headers new $650 first $400 takes them. Raised top new $325 now $200, 10% crank pulley $225 new hardly used $175, 5% jackshaft pulley$125 new $75. All prices are plus shipping. Lower 48 only.

kooks coated mid length headers new $650 first $400 takes them. Raised top new $325 now $200, 10% crank pulley $225 new hardly used $175, 5% jackshaft pulley$125 new $75. All prices are plus shipping. Lower 48 only.

ill take the headers :D

Is the crank pulley MP 8 rib? If so let me know total price including shipping to 61843 and if you take paypal please.

Both pulley atre in good shape. I newver put any real miles on the car only 1/4 mile at a time. I will be pulling stuff off the car this weekend.

Why would I sell the radiator? Turbo cars still need radiators. Jsut go buy one of those fancy aluminum ones and a clutch too!!

Why would I sell the radiator? Turbo cars still need radiators. Jsut go buy one of those fancy aluminum ones and a clutch too!!

Right. T'wer it only that easy.... :( Won't you need some new mucking radiator to cool that beast you are building?? :rolleyes:

Ira

Sorry guys but due to unforseen stuff comming up I have to with draw the stuff I had for sale. Sorry but sometimes this stuff just come up.:mad:

Tim I hope nothing real bad came your way!

To bad we don't live closer together, You would be more
than welcome to use my shop, to weld, mill or use my lathe.
To help your SC project along. I am not able to do much work,
but I could show you the basics of how my machines work .
So you could make some peices for a turbo set-up. I have
a complete 3.8 SC engine on a stand that you could use for
measurements and for mock up to build turbo header system.

Randy

Last edited:
Back