Anyone need this stuff?

lazybird4pt6

Hey all!

Long time no see. Hope all is well.

Cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of some interior parts. I have the original front and rear seats that my LX came with and they need to go. They are grey cloth LX seats. Front seat is 6-way power, rear seat (both back and bottom are there) has the center armrest. They've been in the garage for years, so they could use a vacuuming.

I also have a PAIR (that means two!) of steel rims that have an ancient pair of M+S tires on them (don't remember what they are). The tires are nfg, but the rims are very useable.

Last thing I have is the full set (that means four!) of 15" rims that came with my car. Original 15 x 7" (7"?) multi-spoked rims. Two of them have the orginal 215 tires in them, the other two have an old (nfg) pair of McCreary drag tires on them.

One pair of nfg Firestone Firehawk SZ tires in stock 225/60-16 size. Should not be used to drive on, but they'd make good junk tires for burnouts and/or rolling a car around.

If anyone is interested let me know. Prices? Free. Yes, fuh-REEEEEEEEE. It's the bestest price in the world. Unless, of course, you feel compelled to make a donation. ($10 fills a motorcycle gas tank, eh!)

But you gotta pick it up ..... by this Friday.

Post here or P.M. me or e-mail me or phone me ..... heck, send your carrier pigeon. Just let me know. I'm on vacation this week so any time that's good for you would probably be good for me.

Thanks. Take it easy all! :)

Last edited:
Do you have any LX parts kicking around from your bolt on days? I'm interested in most things you did/do have.

Good to see post Andrew. How are things going?

No responses ... better lower your price, Andrew. :p

cheers
Ed N.

Awww geez! You know, it's like i'm driving a car that's the same, but not quite good enough for you people. Like, ~~~, y'all expect me to give this stuff away for FREE or something?!?!?!?

Un-friggin'-believeable! :rolleyes:

:p :D ;) :)

Do you have any LX parts kicking around from your bolt on days? I'm interested in most things you did/do have.

Good to see post Andrew. How are things going?

Sure. I have a '96 LX you can buy. :p :D

Only thing I have kickin' around, Ryan, is the (incomplete) AED kit. Royal pita to ship it though. Other than that anything I had/have is on the car now.

Things are going alright, thanks. Work is the same and my new toys have me travelling faster than ever. Helps me enjoy life a little more than I used to, so it's all good.

How about Kendra and yourself? (sorry I missed you guys - I had obligations for your last meet and only found out about it 1/2 hour beforehand)

Okay, here's an update;

- Fireshawk tires are gone.

- the 15" stock wheels I have are currently having the rubber removed, so they will be JUST the 15" rims and the plastic center caps.

- the LX seats are screwed up. The rear back and bottom are okay, but the front seats have permanent disformation of the foam, so they're going in the garbage. BUT, I am willing to remove the slides/brackets/motors if anyone can get use out of them. Only the driver's seat was power, but the motors were working fine. Maybe someone here could use them? They fit an SC seat the same as an LX seat.

It's all still fuh-ree stuff here gang!

I don't wanna be sitting on this stuff for too long otherwise i'll just go and get a few bucks for this stuff at a local scrap yard.

Thanks.

Those Firehawks, you got them from me right?

Kendra and I are doing well, thanks for asking. We're bsuy with the new house, looking for work for her locally, and planning our wedding. You know all the normal stuff....;)

What are you missing on the blower kit? And what sort of shape is the blower in?

What are your new toys?

Yup, THOSE Firehawks. LOL!

Normal stuff is good, especially the cute little piece of normal that you have. ;)

Blower kit was missing some miscellaneous bits and pieces, all proprietary stuff that needs to be purchased from AED in California. Blower appeared to be in okay shape, definetly useable as is, but the previous owners didn't know how to port worth a ~~~~. I actually took the blower apart because I was going to put it on a mill and clean up their mess, but ..... not gonna happen now. Especially because I just sold it about 20 minutes ago. Some guy was here to buy a heat exchanger I had, saw it, asked and we made a deal, so it's finally, officially gone. Thank god!

New toys?

Ummmmm, think Honda 4 cylinder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

No, REALLY! :eek:

(don't tell, Ed!)

Anyway, as always, say "HI!" to The Car Goddess for me, please and thanks! :)

Back