The Bullitt Mustang is back

I'd STILL rather have the 68 Charger from Bulitt....just my $.02 Mustangs are still a $0.10 per dozen....

Still waiting for Ford to release the "cammer" on the street. No blowers, just a racer like the Boss 302 and Cobra R. I doubt Ford has any plans for the IRS to come back but we'll see how they respond to the Camaro and Challenger.

"315 hp of ford racing performance under the hood" wow they add 15 more HP and all of a sudden it's Ford Racing. LOL.

Nice car, but not worth $31k in my opinion. Power is similar to the Shelby GT package. And probably the California package or whatever else they throw stickers on the mustang and try to sell it as a collectible edition. Weak marketing in my opinion as well.

That car is way under powered. Think about it, it's only got 315 hp, Pontiac, Dodge, and most luxury imports have more power. And they call this a muscle car, needs at least 400 hp stock like the GTO.

I like the recent GTO more and more everyday. If only it wasn't so heavy and had a solid rear axle. At least the mustang has a solid rear and is lighter. Plus they have a ~~~~ load of aftermarket parts. Still I'm not a mainstream buyer, I like hard to find stuff, look at what I own.

"315 hp of ford racing performance under the hood" wow they add 15 more HP and all of a sudden it's Ford Racing. LOL.

Nice car, but not worth $31k in my opinion. Power is similar to the Shelby GT package. And probably the California package or whatever else they throw stickers on the mustang and try to sell it as a collectible edition. Weak marketing in my opinion as well.

That car is way under powered. Think about it, it's only got 315 hp, Pontiac, Dodge, and most luxury imports have more power. And they call this a muscle car, needs at least 400 hp stock like the GTO.

I totally agree with you on the Bullit Mustang. Basically ford does minor things to the car which probably cost them next to nothing and then they can charge the customer a lot of extra dough. Not that I would every buy one but I think it looks sweet minus the ugly dashboard but I would never buy one over a normal GT just because of the price difference.

I like the recent GTO more and more everyday. If only it wasn't so heavy and had a solid rear axle. At least the mustang has a solid rear and is lighter. Plus they have a ~~~~ load of aftermarket parts. Still I'm not a mainstream buyer, I like hard to find stuff, look at what I own.

Scott,

What wrong with IRS ? Vettes, Vipers, Chargers,Cobras and SCs seem to do fine with it. I know it's not ideal for drag racing, but it's not the kiss of death either.

David

Back