PDA

View Full Version : FKR's Dyno Video

KwikGSeX
11-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Here's the video of the car making back to back passes..

Dyno Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7YWYc6SDE)

Ira R.
11-14-2007, 07:48 PM
So how do you use a 75 shot to add 150 hp?? WoW! And that exhaust sounds just awsome!

Bet you guys just can't wait until Saturday.....

Ira

Scott Long
11-14-2007, 07:49 PM
sweetness!!!!

Toms-SC
11-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Very cool. With the price of playing with the SC I don't understand why more people don't go the route of a nitrous build. :D

Scott Long
11-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Very cool. With the price of playing with the SC I don't understand why more people don't go the route of a nitrous build. :D

me either ;)

Toms-SC
11-14-2007, 08:11 PM
I keep getting confused between the various cars, is this the one with the Morana heads?

XR7 Dave
11-14-2007, 08:18 PM
That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none. :D And are you absolutely sure they didn't use Miller's special correction factors on those pulls?

I'm sure you guys are scratching your heads as much as I am. Can't wait to see track times so everyone pray for good weather this weekend, k?

tbirdsc357
11-14-2007, 08:33 PM
That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none.

I was thinking the same thing.....looks like some pulls done in 3rd gear lol

anyway, with 450+ you should easily do mid 11's and trap close to 120mph......if not, good one.:rolleyes:

KwikGSeX
11-14-2007, 09:30 PM
That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none. :D And are you absolutely sure they didn't use Miller's special correction factors on those pulls?

I'm sure you guys are scratching your heads as much as I am. Can't wait to see track times so everyone pray for good weather this weekend, k?

Believe me I have been scratching my head since i have seen the video also.. But just remember one thing.. Hes laying on it at 2500 and flipping the bottle on by hand at 3000 (to prevent any backfires) then winding it out to a little over 5000.. You are talking a 2000 rpm dyno pull in 3rd gear.. 450rwhp winds the car up REAL fast in 2000 rpms..

Tom thats Millers SC.. This is FKR.. Stock long block..

If this thing traps 120+ I will crap my pants :D We shall see on Saturday.. So far the weather looks perfect for racing..

XR7 Dave
11-14-2007, 09:47 PM
If this thing traps 120+ I will crap my pants :D Now that is a video I do NOT want to see. :eek:

KwikGSeX
11-14-2007, 09:48 PM
Now that is a video I do NOT want to see. :eek:

Yes you do dont lie.. You know you are into those scheizer videos!! :eek::eek::D:D

esgtbird
11-14-2007, 09:53 PM
congrat on your triumph
you guys are amaze me
what track are you going to on sat

Miller
11-14-2007, 09:54 PM
with my correction factor set to give me my amazing 480rwhp, it still took the same time to rev up....Thing sounds badass with the exhaust off guys. good thing i said BAHHH LEAVE IT OFFFFFF.. i know what im talkin about here guys...

and btw, the 120lbs soaking wet? more like 125lbs , wiseass. :D

whats nice about this is anybody that says BS numbers, will be proven right or wrong on saturday... If your anywhere in the area, you should come down to cecil and hangout for the day. Only $10 for spectators.

good job fkr

Scott Long
11-14-2007, 10:06 PM
that's an 8 1/2 hour drive.... however anyone want to pick me up at Andrews AFB? I could fly over there for free.

KwikGSeX
11-14-2007, 10:11 PM
that's an 8 1/2 hour drive.... however anyone want to pick me up at Andrews AFB? I could fly over there for free.

Where is it? If its close by I can pick you up and Jr can drop you off after (we are going in 2 seperate cars as I have to leave no matter what by 3:30-4)

Scott Long
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Where is it? If its close by I can pick you up and Jr can drop you off after (we are going in 2 seperate cars as I have to leave no matter what by 3:30-4)

Andrews is in DC right off the beltway. I have to be officially on leave to get a free flight, and I am not sure when they are going to fly there next from here, it was worth a shot. Even if I got a flight over there it might be a day or two before there was a return flight. If I had my pilot's license I'd rent a cessna and fly myself over and fly back that night.

I did find out that I can fly to some cool places for free (hawaii, germany, italy, spain, etc..) so I'm getting myself a passport for christmas. We have flights every thursday to germany and a return on saturday, just long enough to go over, party like a rockstar, and sleep it off on the flight home.

I'm planning on going home next wed-sun or i'd just say screw it and drive out to watch you guys run. I'm low on funds this month.

Make sure you get video's!!

THE BIRDMAN
11-15-2007, 12:48 AM
What time are you guys going to Cecil?I got some stuff going on Saturday but I might try to make it up there and check out the car and meet you all.Congrats on the numbers and good luck at the track.

Jay

android148
11-15-2007, 01:09 AM
yea thats right i taped that shizznit

KwikGSeX
11-15-2007, 03:39 AM
What time are you guys going to Cecil?I got some stuff going on Saturday but I might try to make it up there and check out the car and meet you all.Congrats on the numbers and good luck at the track.

Jay

We will be there early early earlyyyyy.. Figure around 8-9am..

Jacob_Royer
11-15-2007, 03:56 AM
Running a FMIC on that thing? geeze i know where a couple SC's are for cheap that need some TLC really tempted to pick one up and go the bottle route... Give some people at the local track a hell of a suprise!! Imagine what you guys could do with a cam, heads and MPX jesus what 600hp???? wow... Wonder how long this thing will hold together?

THE BIRDMAN
11-15-2007, 03:57 AM
We will be there early early earlyyyyy.. Figure around 8-9am..

Best of luck I gotta run to Callaway MD first thing in the morning on Sat so I doubt I'll make it up but who knows I'll try my best.I'll have to make it up to sometime to meet you guys you all seam like a riot to hang out with.

Jay

KwikGSeX
11-15-2007, 04:08 AM
I'll have to make it up to sometime to meet you guys you all seam like a riot to hang out with.

Jay

We are.. Just ask Scott Long.. I do believe his a$$ is still hurting from when he slept in our hotel room at the shootout :D

frdlvr30
11-15-2007, 05:21 AM
We are.. Just ask Scott Long.. I do believe his a$$ is still hurting from when he slept in our hotel room at the shootout :D

Hmmmmm....thinking im gglad i didnt attend the shoot-out now....

mywhite89
11-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Andrews is in DC right off the beltway. I have to be officially on leave to get a free flight, and I am not sure when they are going to fly there next from here, it was worth a shot. Even if I got a flight over there it might be a day or two before there was a return flight. If I had my pilot's license I'd rent a cessna and fly myself over and fly back that night.

I did find out that I can fly to some cool places for free (hawaii, germany, italy, spain, etc..) so I'm getting myself a passport for christmas. We have flights every thursday to germany and a return on saturday, just long enough to go over, party like a rockstar, and sleep it off on the flight home.

I'm planning on going home next wed-sun or i'd just say screw it and drive out to watch you guys run. I'm low on funds this month.

Make sure you get video's!!

I hear Spain is the place to go, tons of hot chicks!

FKR water boy
11-15-2007, 09:15 AM
Running a FMIC on that thing?

yes. its a spearco intercooler leftover from a DSM project.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/KwikSC/Super%20Coupe/JrsSuperCoupe29-1.jpg

FKR water boy
11-15-2007, 09:18 AM
I have to leave no matter what by 3:30-4

you are a big sissy :D

KwikGSeX
11-15-2007, 09:44 AM
you are a big sissy :D

No.. Kat surprised me and is flying in from Chicago.. As it is I was 50/50 about coming but I decided FKR was more important than my GF whom i see once every 2 or 3 months :D

KwikGSeX
11-15-2007, 09:47 AM
Wonder how long this thing will hold together?

That my friend.. Is the question of the year..

Jacob_Royer
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Well I see the following then

42lb injectors
Fmic
Some Sort Of EEC Tuner
Headers and no exhaust
Nitrous Express wet kit
A Tune

Anything else in this recipe???

As i said i know where 2 so so supercoupe's are cheap... Would be really tempting to strip one of its interior throw some 4.10's in it (all we have around here is a 1/8th mile) and spray the hell of it! I bet it would get some attention at my track! My SC runs crap slow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoyesRX2mnQ This crappy run impressed the hell out of alot of people at the track believe it or not.. They were under the assumtion that i had a modified 4.6! People kept comming over to the stagging lanes and asking what i had and i told them 3.8... No way they said i open the hood hehe.. If that crappy slow bird got people excited I'm sure 4.10's and nawzzz on a stripped bird would get em talking...

XxSlowpokexX
11-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Lightning MAF
MP TB
MP Inlet
SPectre I think universal put it together yourself intake

Maybe a few mor ethings..Unsure what pulleys they have
And a mild converter I believe

BLOWN38
11-15-2007, 12:05 PM

Get there and i'll pick u up. goin right by there.

Jay

come on over i'll be there all day too.

Ira R.
11-15-2007, 12:59 PM

Sorry I'm not going to be there. This should a good race!

Ira

Scott Long
11-15-2007, 08:16 PM

Don't ask, don't tell. :rolleyes:

No.. Kat surprised me and is flying in from Chicago.. As it is I was 50/50 about coming but I decided FKR was more important than my GF whom i see once every 2 or 3 months :D

Spoken like a true gear head.

FKR water boy
11-15-2007, 08:19 PM
This crappy run impressed the hell out of alot of people at the track believe it or not.. They were under the assumtion that i had a modified 4.6! People kept comming over to the stagging lanes and asking what i had and i told them 3.8... No way they said i open the hood hehe.

same thing happened to us/me last time we took FKR to Capitol dragway.
everyone was away from the car except me. The car was already on the trailer and I was double checking the straps when a guy on a moped comes over and tells me that he watched the car and that it was pretty quick for a 4.6
I told him its a 3.8 and he looked at me like I just told him that I banged his mom the nite before. He wanted to see the engine bay but I didn't feel like crawling through the trunk to pop the hood open for him :D

Scott Long
11-15-2007, 08:27 PM
I hear Spain is the place to go, tons of hot chicks!

I can book 7 days in Ibiza for $329 at a nice resort. Also from the drop point down there would be cheap enough to make it worth it. Problem is my wife... :D

THE BIRDMAN
11-15-2007, 09:39 PM

I'll be up there my car still riding jackstands but I wanna see ya'll run and meet the FKR crew.So I moved up the things I had to do on Sat to tommorrw so that way I can make it up to check everyone out.

Jay

Miller
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
awesome. This is lookign to have quite the turnout here. This calls for a packed cooler. woot woot. I might even wash it befor i leave! ( but i doubt it! )

BLOWN38
11-16-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be up there my car still riding jackstands but I wanna see ya'll run and meet the FKR crew.So I moved up the things I had to do on Sat to tommorrw so that way I can make it up to check everyone out.

Jay

I won't be running, just videoing. My car isn't riding jack stands but the heads are off getting MLS gaskets. May bring my dad's marauder up... if we think we can get a ticket.

KwikGSeX
11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
I won't be running, just videoing. My car isn't riding jack stands but the heads are off getting MLS gaskets. May bring my dad's marauder up... if we think we can get a ticket.

Yea good luck getting a ticket.. LoL Have you read the thread on SuperStallions regarding the people who didnt pre pay? They say there are only like 20 or 30 tickets at the gate and every year over 100 people show up trying to get one so you gotta get there earrrllyyyyyyy.. :D

Jim Demmitt Jr
11-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Here's the video of the car making back to back passes..

Dyno Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7YWYc6SDE)

Good luck this weekend !

I hope you run some strong numbers Sat good luck to you :)

Ira R.
11-16-2007, 05:43 PM

Chris, I think it was Jim who posted up that they were sold out on the 11th.
Check the home board.

Ira

THE BIRDMAN
11-16-2007, 08:11 PM

Chris what time you plan on getting to the track?

Jay