FKR's Dyno Video

So how do you use a 75 shot to add 150 hp?? WoW! And that exhaust sounds just awsome!

Bet you guys just can't wait until Saturday.....

Ira

Very cool. With the price of playing with the SC I don't understand why more people don't go the route of a nitrous build. :D

That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none. :D And are you absolutely sure they didn't use Miller's special correction factors on those pulls?

I'm sure you guys are scratching your heads as much as I am. Can't wait to see track times so everyone pray for good weather this weekend, k?

That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none.

I was thinking the same thing.....looks like some pulls done in 3rd gear lol

anyway, with 450+ you should easily do mid 11's and trap close to 120mph......if not, good one.:rolleyes:

That is absolutely the quickest dyno pull I have ever seen. Bar none. :D And are you absolutely sure they didn't use Miller's special correction factors on those pulls?

I'm sure you guys are scratching your heads as much as I am. Can't wait to see track times so everyone pray for good weather this weekend, k?

Believe me I have been scratching my head since i have seen the video also.. But just remember one thing.. Hes laying on it at 2500 and flipping the bottle on by hand at 3000 (to prevent any backfires) then winding it out to a little over 5000.. You are talking a 2000 rpm dyno pull in 3rd gear.. 450rwhp winds the car up REAL fast in 2000 rpms..

Tom thats Millers SC.. This is FKR.. Stock long block..

If this thing traps 120+ I will crap my pants :D We shall see on Saturday.. So far the weather looks perfect for racing..

with my correction factor set to give me my amazing 480rwhp, it still took the same time to rev up....Thing sounds badass with the exhaust off guys. good thing i said BAHHH LEAVE IT OFFFFFF.. i know what im talkin about here guys...

and btw, the 120lbs soaking wet? more like 125lbs , wiseass. :D

whats nice about this is anybody that says BS numbers, will be proven right or wrong on saturday... If your anywhere in the area, you should come down to cecil and hangout for the day. Only $10 for spectators.

good job fkr

that's an 8 1/2 hour drive.... however anyone want to pick me up at Andrews AFB? I could fly over there for free.

Where is it? If its close by I can pick you up and Jr can drop you off after (we are going in 2 seperate cars as I have to leave no matter what by 3:30-4)

Where is it? If its close by I can pick you up and Jr can drop you off after (we are going in 2 seperate cars as I have to leave no matter what by 3:30-4)

Andrews is in DC right off the beltway. I have to be officially on leave to get a free flight, and I am not sure when they are going to fly there next from here, it was worth a shot. Even if I got a flight over there it might be a day or two before there was a return flight. If I had my pilot's license I'd rent a cessna and fly myself over and fly back that night.

I did find out that I can fly to some cool places for free (hawaii, germany, italy, spain, etc..) so I'm getting myself a passport for christmas. We have flights every thursday to germany and a return on saturday, just long enough to go over, party like a rockstar, and sleep it off on the flight home.

I'm planning on going home next wed-sun or i'd just say screw it and drive out to watch you guys run. I'm low on funds this month.

Make sure you get video's!!

Last edited:
What time are you guys going to Cecil?I got some stuff going on Saturday but I might try to make it up there and check out the car and meet you all.Congrats on the numbers and good luck at the track.

Jay

What time are you guys going to Cecil?I got some stuff going on Saturday but I might try to make it up there and check out the car and meet you all.Congrats on the numbers and good luck at the track.

Jay

We will be there early early earlyyyyy.. Figure around 8-9am..

Running a FMIC on that thing? geeze i know where a couple SC's are for cheap that need some TLC really tempted to pick one up and go the bottle route... Give some people at the local track a hell of a suprise!! Imagine what you guys could do with a cam, heads and MPX jesus what 600hp???? wow... Wonder how long this thing will hold together?

Back