some more pics inverted blower intake tube

Re: some more pics inverted blower intake tube

Manny that is neat idea we thought about that same thing a while back
Cant wait to see your times from that setup will you have it at Bakersfield? have you tested it yet?

I and others will have it at bakersfeild. and no documented test just seat of the pants . it makes lots of power ive only tested it on a stock sc stock tb stock injectors it added muncho power . it will be on a well moded motor at race. will test before race. have a friend who wants to remain name less in hemet ca has his own 1/4 mile track .for his top fueler says I can run it there.

The deal with the intake is exactly what I want to do. The exception is, I want to use a Whipple :)

Manny sounds good will make the race more interesting and challenging good luck with it
You did a very nice job on it cant wait to see it I will have my BJ1 on kill for this event will be lot's of fun

Manny, email me cause I've got an idea I'm thinking about doing and it'll require a custom inlet plenum.

I also got a couple questions about this setup. First, do you plan on smoothing out the transition to the blower inlet(looks a little sharp to me)? Second, what'd you make it out of, and what's the ID of the tube? I'm just curious, but it looks like you've gotten something nice going there.

Paul

Re: the tube is 23/4 id

Who is that scary lookin Mo-Fo holding the parts? ;) Actually it's looking really nice Manny, I can't wait to see it in person next month!

Re: the tube is 23/4 id

jason I will have one for you you said your freind would like to test one. the ugly dude is me.

Back