nice black/black 1990 auto for parts

mush311mush

The engine spun something so its halfway apart in my driveway. The car is complete and in the east TN area. Make me offers on parts so I can get this thing gone. alternator $15, AC $15, supercharger-sold, and so on. Cheap and fast is the name of the game! Thanks guys!

Alan

Last edited:
Hows the hood? I need the drivers side seat, Plastic button's cover?. Shipping is to 98312.

Last edited:
Pictures!

fake leather?

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 209
Do you have the transmission coolent lines, the metal ones at the front of the engine. They can be seen in the space looking down between the radiator and the front of the engine. Mine are leaking. If you have them, and they don't leak, how much to 98012? Thanks!

And just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, these metal lines also go into the back of the radiator at the bottom of it. Another part I might be interested in is a front license plate box, plus whatever is needed to mount it to the bumper. Let me know if you've got one. Thanks!

Carl! Your free wires are new from a HG & tune up. sorry about the cam sensor i'll get a star wrench soon. Thank you for your business!

Guys! I'll be getting one or two packages out everyday. If i haven't replied to you or haven't sent you a shipping qoute or something its because i'm lazy. sorry. If i wasn't lazy i'd have this car running. LOL!

PM me guys! Everything is going CHEEEP!

-Alan

Back