...added headers and FP,now car stumbles......

z90sc

...need some input/ideas......replaced dead fuel pump w/ a 255 and new filter while I had the exhaust dropped I added a set of Kooks mids.....got it all back together and now the car is stumbling at idle and missing at accleration....have checked the obvious,vacuum connections,IC connections[redone twice to make sure],etc........so now I'm asking ya'll.....car was running great prior to the FP and headers being replaced.Any help/ideas appreciated......
z

double check your spark plug wires for right order and that they are fully seated on both ends.

Yes...Plug wires are the most likely cause. The stock style wires can easily be damaged just by removing them from the plug. If they are good aftermarket wires, check to make sure all the wires are properley connected to the plugs.

David

Yes...Plug wires are the most likely cause. The stock style wires can easily be damaged just by removing them from the plug. If they are good aftermarket wires, check to make sure all the wires are properley connected to the plugs.

David

......they're Magnacore's,I'll check them again......thanks for all the feedback guys.....
z

......thanks for the help guys....#4 spark plug was cracked....replaced it and now the car runs like a raped ape again....this is a fantastic site,club and group of people.....
z

Back