Very quiet

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
Thought I should make a post because its been dead around here for a while:D!!!

How is everyone doing?

Tom

I'm not sure who usually posts around here, but I'd really like to know where everyone meets around here. I got the car on jack stands until next week, so it should be done soon. But I live in bricktown and toms river, any local meets go on ever, besides englishtown?

The only meeting places I see around here are some huge wawas smothered with hondas, and the more legit (and legal) freehold ride night.

I'm not sure who usually posts around here, but I'd really like to know where everyone meets around here. I got the car on jack stands until next week, so it should be done soon. But I live in bricktown and toms river, any local meets go on ever, besides englishtown?

The only meeting places I see around here are some huge wawas smothered with hondas, and the more legit (and legal) freehold ride night.

We used to have a pretty active club (NJTACC) http://www.njtacc.com/
but have not been doing too much lately. Hopefully this summer we will get together for cruise nights and car shows around the jersey area (in addition to our annual Fords at Carlisle trip) like we used to. I live near you in Howell. Check out our website where we post more often than here.:)

yeah that's not far at all, yet I've only seen 1 SC around the area, it's white with a cowl hood, black lettering in the rear, but I always seem to be going in the opposite direction of them so I never got a chance to have a word with them. Yeah I've been to that site before but I seen it's been closed down, but I guess now it's back up, I'll check it out, thanks.

Thats Cool!

Nice to see a couple of ya's reply!

Yeah we will have to meet up in the near future with others! I've gone on that site also and tried to join before but never got reply back from anyone so I came here:)!!!But that was back in 04, maybe someone will reply back this time:rolleyes:!

Merry Christmas early I know!

Tom

Back