35th USA 5 speed car for sale vary rare

brian p

Have a 90 35th 5 speed USA car 80.000 miles Canadian ownership
Car needs work a couple of kids got it did no know what they had and put front and rear aftermarket bumpers on it looks like a stretched Honda and a wing and hood scoop no cats and a single stainless muffler out the back
Rockers are going and underneath rear bumper at side rear of car is rotting and ripped interior
Engine runs great lots of power
I will throw it the cleanest bumpers hood trunk lid exhaust whatever I have to put the car back to OEM
I will try to send Hosehead some pictures to post for me
$2500 obo I picked it up for a guy that was looking for one now he has no $$$$$ I won’t cut it up its two rare something like 60 5 speeds left in the world I hear

I won’t cut it up its two rare something like 60 5 speeds left in the world I hear

I have 2 of them :eek: It would be really nice to know how many were actually produced. The number I have heard are that there were only 147 5 speed annies made, but those numbers are just not that realistic in my opinion. There were like 3371 Annies made, it would seem odd that only 147 of those were 5 speeds...

It hurts to see a car like this that has been abused, but it just makes the ones that are not abused worth more.

147 in 5 speeds is also the number I heard from Steve Richards who has one

I looked at the 35th registry www.35thatr.org there 34 registered there

Maybe someone can answer this for us
brian

:( Fast and Furious claim another victim.... Sad. Really sad... Those are pretty low miles for it being in that condition... My low mile one has about 94k on it....

Back