PDA

View Full Version : Head Count for 2008

jleopold
11-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Hey guys...

Can we get a head count for currently active members.

Can you email me with the words T-bird
in the subject...

I need ALL of this information so we can contact each other

First and Last name
email address
City you live in...
and contact phone number.

I think part of the problem is that we don't really have any true leadership.
Maybe if we vote up a leader and Co-leader -- set up some dates and future events... and have a better way to call and contact people we might see a stronger group.

Add that to doing some car-to-car marketing we could have some fun. What I mean is that I can print up 2000 full gloss post cards for all of us to share and put on other SC's or Cougars we see in our passings and we could drive them to this website or I could make us one for Northern California.

Come on... ONE MORE TRY !!!!

If you guys pitch in say $10 per person... that would cover the cost of the website to be up for about 2 years. We can have updates, photos, a library of HOW-To stuff... planned events and community events... and team up with other clubs to build up stuff...

If you're interested send me the emails: johntleopold@hotmail.com

John

GONE14S
11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Hey guys...

Can we get a head count for currently active members.

Can you email me with the words T-bird
in the subject...

I need ALL of this information so we can contact each other

First and Last name
email address
City you live in...
and contact phone number.

I think part of the problem is that we don't really have any true leadership.
Maybe if we vote up a leader and Co-leader -- set up some dates and future events... and have a better way to call and contact people we might see a stronger group.

Add that to doing some car-to-car marketing we could have some fun. What I mean is that I can print up 2000 full gloss post cards for all of us to share and put on other SC's or Cougars we see in our passings and we could drive them to this website or I could make us one for Northern California.

Come on... ONE MORE TRY !!!!

If you guys pitch in say $10 per person... that would cover the cost of the website to be up for about 2 years. We can have updates, photos, a library of HOW-To stuff... planned events and community events... and team up with other clubs to build up stuff...

If you're interested send me the emails: johntleopold@hotmail.com

John

I don't know John,
you have a web site right here that has all the info your going to need.

Leardship? I think the members are what makes up a group of folk's that share the same intress. If they want a meet they just post up.

N/Cal as far back as I can remember has had this problem with meets.
It's not that the members do not want a meet. It's location your fighting.
N/Cal is spread over a wide area and as you know half the cars are running at any given time. Most of the members these days are in the bay area so they stick to there area for meets. Don't get me wrong thats fine. But members if they really want meets and conceder thereselfs a club or group should be willing to travel outside the area for a meet.

From what I have seen here before there is a date set and than half the group bails the day of the meet for one reason or another.

Don't get me wrong , if you can swing what you suggested than I wish you well and good luck....something needs to change big to get things going here.

Best of luck...

Kurt