1995 Tbird SC

Chambers

This is a 1995 SC. If I'm running 75 MM throttle with a 76 mm maf and a 10% overdrive blower pulley what size injectors do i need? Are 30#lb stock injectors good enough?
What heat of spark plug should i use and at what gap?:confused:

This is a 1995 SC. If I'm running 75 MM throttle with a 76 mm maf and a 10% overdrive blower pulley what size injectors do i need? Are 30#lb stock injectors good enough?
What heat of spark plug should i use and at what gap?:confused:

First of all, I'd open up the exhaust before running any sort of O/D. 10% may be too much for the stock intercooler as well. As far as injectors, on a 94/95 36lbs are stock, and they are fine.

I'd go a range colder on the plugs, and I'd try gapping them at .40 but you might be able to gap them a bit wider.

The exhaust is already done. But the gap on the spark plug your saying is a bit large .400 do you mean .040. Another ? is i have a fuel pressure regulator on my fuel rail it reads about 38 to 40 lbs does this mean that i have 38 to 40 lb injectors?:confused:

The exhaust is already done. But the gap on the spark plug your saying is a bit large .400 do you mean .040. Another ? is i have a fuel pressure regulator on my fuel rail it reads about 38 to 40 lbs does this mean that i have 38 to 40 lb injectors?:confused:

Yeah, noticed the exhaust was done after looking at your member page. Sorry about that, I meant .040 Lol, big typo there.

And no, the pressure at the rail is not necessarily what the injectors are putting out. Stock cars came with 36lbs. What color is the top of them?

with a 10% pulley you need an i/c fan to help lower the higher act temp. caused by spinning the blower faster.

u should've been pushing 11psi easily when stock.

did u buy it with the pulley on there ?

and u NEED a fan on the IC and getting a shorter a/c condensor would be very beneficial too.

i think you can get an ac condensor from a 2.9 (?) l. bronco..... those are supposed to be shorter and match up to the stock fittings...

you might look into a methanol injection kit to lower your intake temps, and raise your octane.. otherwise, if theres too much heat, your car will pull timing on you.

Back