I just want to say im sorry

Capt.Trunks

Yea as it say's I am Sorry

I was reading through some old post that i made about 2-3 years ago on this site. Man can i tell you what a douch I was ! I hope everyone can for give me and if or some of you guys dont know who i am My name Was Prick_Racing head strong big mouth kid...:eek: But since last night when i read all my old post on my old banned name I just thought that it would be right to asy sorry to everyone that I talked mad crap too and even the Owner of the club ...... Just hope everyone can forgive me THanks for reading even though i knwo my spelling is bad .. Thank's Again.

Prick_Racing AKA Capt.trunks

Sometimes things follow you for years ... Im still not allowed on the TCCOA for things that happened in 2001-03. :cool:

- Dan

Sometimes things follow you for years ... Im still not allowed on the TCCOA for things that happened in 2001-03. :cool:

- Dan

Yea i Know what you mean, I know what i did was wrong back then now and i just thought it would be upright of me to sya somthing about it you know

join the club mine haunts everday I always knew you were a good guy .
thats why ive always coincidered you a friend .

heck even had you at my house a few times your like the son i never wanted.

son of a #*&^#%# LOL DONT sWeAT IT RICHARD your cool in my book.

beleive me mannysc is not a respected name either. but im gonna try to get everthing right as you are trying .

good luck and call me when ever you want to bs i enjoy our talks.

and speLl chek does juanders. lol

Try this.............!

Somewhere in the Bible it states:"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!" If I had a nickle for every time I p*ssed someone off, I could take a WEEK off. Welcome back and chaulk it up to learning the social graces!!!! cheers and beers, W.L.

I don't even know you, but my respect for you just went up a notch because you have the courage to come here and apologize for what ever you did.

No man can judge another man, as God is the only one that can judge, as no man is free of sin to judge another.

That's a stand-up thing to do. Congratulations. I don't think anyone of us is exempt from needing to do the same thing, in one way or another.

JD

another

i have also apoligised for my foolinish but no one here semes to want it ,maby i will just leave this site,yes im upset i give BS,to everyone i know,nobodys fault,am already disabled miller brewing took away my? now i find out i am going to lose mt right leg,sorry for being an ~~~.just dont know how to vent my anger.to anyone i have offended,i apoligise.

Welcome back Richard.

Pap...what have you ever done that requires an apology ? Getting into a tiff with one or two guys over how many times you posted your car for sale isn't a good enough reason to pack it in and leave. Sorry to hear about your health problems...take care of yourself first, deal with your SC later.

David

lol...i once got into a huge argument on here with everyone from the baggedbirds site...it was kind of interesting...we all have our "skeleton's in the closet"

I don't know you but seems like you've changed a lot, you still in the SC game???

Back