intake setups beside zr and scp

W

wantan17

intake setups beside zr and scp

what are other intake setups besides zr and scp. i dont know how to find t-t or any others. thanks.

Re: intake setups beside zr and scp

Mac intake or u can contact Dookie on the SCCWC site.Later.

Matt, just go with what i got in my SC i went to Spring Lake to Aliles Tire co. (you know what im talking about) and they had a ford focus intake tube so i would highly recommend that....it fits and works great its $130 otd

JERRY

www.densecharger.com

They have a cold air intake kit that goes before the MAF sensor, and a 6 inch K and N cone filter is included goes down into the fender. for 80- 90 bucks I got it for my 95

My densecharger was rad, although the instructions sucked, and it's going to be a bitch to clean the filter when I want to. The noise it makes while sucking in the air is awesome.
------Dylan

Does the 6" K&N provide enough air for a slightly modified/modified SC?
Stas.

I have the t-t and I quite enjoy it, very cheap also, :)

t-t_intake.jpg

hey tazer

i like the t-t alot but where the heck can i get one?

Re: hey tazer

hey matt you dont want that thing?? you need to see mine it's alot nicewr looking

where to get them?

Anyone have pics of the Densecharger intake, and would a 9" cone work on it? Also, what site can we buy T-T and MAC from?? Thanks

Ben
90 XR7 SC Modded

Re: where to get them?

umm white90sc do you know what you just said? Don't buy a product because it isn't pretty?

You don't know much about performance do you? I guess not, seeing as you have a focus intake but oh well

Hmmmm?I think this is not the only one he made a comment like that.Think first before u said something.

ha ha ha it looks like you picked it up at the junk yard?? it looks like someone took a grinder to it.. but what's wrong with the ford focus intake????that's what i thought -lol-

Sorry dude, but I don't care what it looks like. Does it also look like my engine is clean? That was polished aluminum when i bought it just to let you know, pretty much chrome.

I just don't clean it, because i see no point of having a fancy looking engine (no offense George), when I could spend the money on performance mods instead that actually do things for my car.

And the thing thats wrong with the focus intake is a) its for a pos, b) its for a pos, c) how big is it? 1"? d) its for a focus..

Look smartass just because your buddy works down at muffler man doesnt give you the right to make stupid excuses about why you just plain dont take theTIME to keep your own car clean. You probably run slower times because you have lumps of @#%$ hanging off of your car.

By the way, the, FORD, focus intake that i am currently running is at least a half to a full inch bigger than yours. Yes it looks good , but also works [i gurantee a lot better than your pos ]. If you pick at using pieces from other vehicles to enhance your performance [classic hot rodding] You seem to mock your own excuse of show over go, dont you?

Bottom line: shut the hell up when you obviously have no clue whatsoever, on what you are talking about!

I have no clue what I am talking about? You have over half of this board pissed off at you, you have insulted some of the smartest people here, and you still think you are god.

Any time you want to race man, you name a place and I will race you for pink slips. I'll give you a damn had start if you want, if you want to see my mods, check my webpage.

ps: So when did focus intakes start using 4" mandrel bent tubing?

your light covers are very pretty....and the mud flaps are nice what size super swampers do you plan on runnin.

your site sucks i couldnt see half of your mods which are very similar to my own
if i can insult some of the smartest people here that must tell you something... or cant that small little brain of yours take hints....

Yah it must tell me you have no balls because you do internet insults..

And the reason most of the pictures don't work is because I haven't taken the pictures yet. How about you post some pictures of your bird so we can mock it? Or do you just have a focus...

Back