Anyone Around Pittsburgh? Need Help!!

SCUPERCHARGED

I live in Greensburg, Pa... 30 miles east of Pittsburgh... I have a 1990 Thunderbird SuperCoupe with a spun rod bearing... Ive been taking a few things off so that I can pull the engine... Im pretty good with cars but never done anything like pull an engine... Im scared that Im gonna mess somthing up... Is there anyone around the Pittsburgh area that has time that can help me out (Really poor so I cant offer much, having [1] five year old and [1] one year old really drains the bank) or can gimme some hints to have a pretty easy time pulling the engine... Like what to pull first, next, and so on.... Also make sure I have ???? tools handy.....

Thanks SuperCoupe Fans!!!

Im about 1hr40min Ive pulled a sc engine before but Im busy for the holidays. mabey we can set something up though

AHHH man would that be awsome!!! Yea I understand about the holidays, Im really busy too with fiance', and 2 kids!!! I just want it fixed by the spring/summer... So anytime now till around spring would be great!!! Please lemme know how much youd charge or whatever!!! Im in no hurry because of the winter months + rear wheel drive car = total mess.... I drive a 90 accord right now for a winter beater/everyday car.. so im not carless....

maybe a free xenon retrofit or cash or somthing!!! Please lemme know!!! :D

Back