1992 Supercoupe 1:25 scale model for sale

I say firsthand that this version of the 3-4 SC model kits out there, has the most decals of all them, and it assembled really well.

I have built this kit and have another different kit in the box and another different on the way. I'm going to mash them together and build a replica of my Bird, fitted with Cobra Rs (I found those on a Mustang Saleen so I'm buying the kit just for the wheels) and I'm practicing on a spare model hood getting ready to create my Cervinis Mach 1 hood.

On my 92 I'm working on, I have cut the driver door and trunk lid off, so they will open. I have to put my 2 10" Sub Box back there in the trunk to keep it realistic. Now if I can figure out how to match the door dings and rock chips in the bumper :D

Here are some pics of one I did to replicate my buddies SC. Didn't know where to get his Cobras at the time, so I have to get it into the 'shop' and do an upgrade. This was about my 20th model but the first since I was 10. Paint detail will be much better on mine.

I bid on this one, do you have two other Lowrider kits besides the one on eBay or different SCs?

Are they all still in the plastic, unopened?

Model

I'm rich!..............I have six of them packed away.

My oldest son built one to be exactly like my 92' S.C.

I'm going to try and get this one.

Just a quick question, are all the pieces still there and is the windshield still in original plastic bag.

The last one I bought was missing the custom wheels and the windshield was mixed in with the rest of the pieces and scratched beyond use.

Thanks

I can attest to the fun these kits are these kits are. I built the 1990 issue to replicate my 1:1 car and it was a blast to build. the hardest part i had was keeping the windshield glued in place once the body is assembled on the chassis.
Here are a couple pics of the model i built to replicate my 1:1 car if anyone doubts the quality of the kit:

90T-BirdSupercoupeII001.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupeII002.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupeII003.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupe009.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupeII010.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupe007.jpg

90T-BirdSupercoupe005.jpg

Hope these images help disclose just how good these kits really are! :D

Back