e brake sex

mc94xr7

anyone out there in internet land convert there e brake from pedal type to hand type? how do you do it?

Last edited:
You need a 5 speed console which I assume you have. Then just remove the pedal and cable back to the adjuster by the rear end. To install remove the back seat and console, The handle bolts right in, you'll see where. Run the handle cable under the carpet to where the back seat is. You will need to drill a hole just on the driver side of the driveshaft tunnel right where the floor turns up. Drill straight back and up from the floor a little bit so you don't hit the gas tank. Slide the cable thru and hook it up at the adjuster where you unhooked the old cable. Silicone around the cable where it passes thru the floor and put the rear seat back in.

what does this ebrake have to do with sex tho. I saw that video of girl + shifter, but an ebrake handle.. idk

lol

i think he meant ebrake sex change... now, do you have a 5-speed in your car, or is it still automatic? i know someone has used an auto center console for a 5-speed setup, and it worked well.

you'll need a 94-95 sc center console (top and bottom) the ebrake assembly, and the ebrake cable.

ya... i converted to 5speed and got the center console. as for the sex part? it was just to give me a laugh and attract people into this thread lol

Back