today is my birthday 49th

mannysc

wow woke up good mood looked at calender and saw its my 49th birthday,

it hit me like a bus I'm old!!!

so i go out side to get news paper its cold and sprinkling i run out in my tee shirt and boxers at 6;30 am its still sort of dark .

its cold as stated i get paper run back to door guess what its locked. my grand daughter is sleeping inside nobody else at home I'm in boxers,

I try to open doors windows nothing I finally find a open window start to climb inside thru it when I feel someone pulling on my leg its a cop my neighbors though someone was breaking in hearing the banging. so this cop is pulling my leg trying to drag me outside where there is a small group of neighbors congregating, my boxers are ripped of I'm totally naked cop is pulling my leg just like I'm pulling yours .

no really i just realized im old as the hills happy old fart birthday. woo who!!!

anyway thanks for all the birthday wishes ive received to many to count .

PaP and Fred thanks for renewing my faith in people . the offers were really heart felt. I was depressedbut now im happy evenon this day of getting older im happy hey next yr i get discount at dennys??

Happy B-Day, Manny.

Just remember, you're an insanely cool, popular guy with major problems.

Hey you remember when they invented tv manny?? hahaha sorry.. dont forget to sign up for aarp :)

is that transvestites or television / we used to have black and white .

sheriff john would have been puttin another candle on my birthday cake.

and id get a free birthday desert at sambos. resturant

Happy Birthday from one old fart to another. Here is one for you, I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING THE OTHER DAY.
I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT UNTIL
THE COP LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT.

Attachments

• dog 3.bmp
    195.1 KB · Views: 87
HAppy Birthday!!!!!

Great adition to the SC community many you rreally are!!!

Jeez my birthday was on thursday and no one wished me a happy birthday:(:(

49 isnt old. You have your whole ahead of you yet. I will be 61 next month. You are only as old as you feel.:D

happy belated birthday young SC owner

Ive been working on my SC all morning damn drive shaft bolts came loose and messed em up so i had to get new ones and replace em man what a vibration

Back