ITS ALIVE!!!! The sds works!!!!

esgtbird

Hey Guys and Gals

Well its alive i started my 90 sc last night for the first time in two years. started right up no problem. The SDS (engine managent) works great. I started it up and the open headers are so loud and the lift in the cam its scary. I will be putting the exhaust on soon and then on the road we go.

Wow it feels so good to hear this thing run. two years of rebuilding and planning. I can not explain how it feels. the feeling that all your hard work has paid off and it is all done right. man it was worth it.

Also i would like to thank everyone that has helped me on this web site.
The time you guys took to answer my questions, send me emails, the phone calls, and all the late night chats its a great feeling knowing you have people to help you when you need it. THANKS

just to give a re-cap here is a link to a post i posted about my car.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94674

Once again THANKS TO EVERYONE for all the support and help you have given me.

Well done Eric, interesting project. I don't recall seeing your previous thread about the buildup, I must have missed it. It's definitely a nice feeling to have it fire up, when it's been a long time coming, I can agree to that!!

I was looking at the SDS setup for my old Cougar, if I wanted to get crazier with the engine in it. WMS Racing in Calgary has the SDS systems specifically adapted for factory EFI Ford V8 applications.

cheers
Ed N.

Congrats Big Daddy, glad to hear the butt busting paid off finally. I start selling parts off mine and yours comes togehter. I'll give you a shout this week sometime.

Congrats....It always a relief when a new motor starts for the first time and nothing goes wrong. Looking forward to hearing more about the car. I'm also curious about how well it idles with the 60# injectors using the bank to bank system.

David

Back