My Gift on FIRE

Ballman

Well yet another year and my Girlfriend seems to come up with great gifts , every year its something from my painter and its always very Kool , this year she did up a 90SC hood with a few cars i have owner thru the years, 15 coats of clear after the flames were done to even out from all the photos , its just very neat to see in person , but this one unlike my trash cans and small fridge that she got me from the past years , this i cant take to the shows and let others see it live , maybe someday will put it on one the the cars and then take the car to a show . Will try to get better photos , but for now , ENJOY ......... :D .......... Daniel Wilder

Photo

heres 1 photo for now, DW

Attachments

• firehoodcars.jpg
    firehoodcars.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
photo

heres a better photo , not as big , should be more clear . DW ................SC91 ,yes it will go up on the wall in my new Garage next summer , till then its part of the living room .

Attachments

• Julies gift.jpg
    Julies gift.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
heres a better photo , not as big , should be more clear . DW ................SC91 ,yes it will go up on the wall in my new Garage next summer , till then its part of the living room .

That is nice!

Its has a lot of work into it and would look nice on the garage wall

Thanks

Hey JIM, put some of those flames on your SC and it may go faster , worth a try ??? Thanks for the reply , Daniel Wilder:D

Trade ya

Well Jim , I can always do a trade , send me your hood and i can do a trade for a 135MPH engine , I want to go fast too , flames or not , :D . At that speed , it may look as if it is on Fire . Daniel Wilder

Back