Finally moving back East!

Yah But I dont invite you being you never invite me to any of your parties haha...Half nekkid drunk college girls running around.....Hmmphh

Just kidding

Yes..Very cool. Even has some indoor plumbing...Run out the back door right into a natural spring fed lake..Have a brand new dock, lil skiff for fishing..some kyaks..a canooeee..And a BBQ GRILL!

Cant beat that man! I'd say do a winter trip but I have the place winterized and there is no running water as it gets cold as..And the pipes freeze

I dont do cold. Im a tropical peoples.
and i cant do a sc meet there! my cars not gonna leave LI , do to the BOOM factor im anticipating. =)

keep it up and i'll slam a tree into your car when its in my garage

your lucky my cars gonna be next to yours when I work on it...Hitting my sc is just as good as hitting yours =)

Wow...That is kind of a LOOOOOOOOOONG move dont you think.... What brought that on? No more fires in the desert? Or did you just get tired of not having AC in the car?

Chris

I'm originally from Buffalo and so is my wife and all of our family. It started to suck only seeing my family once every year or 2 and paying a couple grand to come visit them. We hated NM cause there isn't anything to do. I was having second thoughts this morning as I was sweeping a foot of (Buffalo)snow off my car this morning and shovelling the snow that went up past the doors. Then once I got it moving I slid into a snow bank and chipped the new paint on my front bumper:mad: I need to find a cheap beater QUICK! That would be cool to meet up with some of you guys up here. I need to get a pad and get settled in. I start work there next week.
P.S. Third gear starts rule in the snow!

Back