8-Point Roll Cage

joshbea6

Ok all you racers (both bench and real life)...Who makes a good mild steel cage for our cars? I've been told that the "Jegster" cage kit for our cars doesn't fit properly, so who do you know that makes a good cage kit, or that could custom build a cage for an MN12?

Things I'm looking for specifically (I know if it's a kit that I'll need to mod it) are swing out door bars, and a removable halo cross brace.

Thanks.

Josh

Ok all you racers (both bench and real life)...Who makes a good mild steel cage for our cars? I've been told that the "Jegster" cage kit for our cars doesn't fit properly, so who do you know that makes a good cage kit, or that could custom build a cage for an MN12?

Things I'm looking for specifically (I know if it's a kit that I'll need to mod it) are swing out door bars, and a removable halo cross brace.

Thanks.

Josh

I see you are in Ohio.. Contact Gary Reese if you want a custom cage built.. He's VERY good at what he does..

Gary Reese Chassis
158 Eady CT
Elyria, OH 44035
(440) 366-5526

If you want to buy a kit, you can get one from S&W Race Cars. I ordered an 8 point roll bar kit with swing out bars, pro stock style rear bars and a couple other things I can't remember. I couldn't bring myself to install it, and sold it to Pro Street Rich. I think Gary Kuhn bought his kit from the same place.

http://www.swracecars.com/

David

Last edited:
Back