ESM Blower Pulley

fastsc92

Does anyone have any news about ESM and their 5% pulley. It seems like the best one out there. Its 60% lighter than stock, and all the others on the market are steel, and its only $65. How is their service, and what was the shipping time? I'd like to find out some info before i go and buy it. Thanks guys.

Hello

Hello,
I have their quick change unit. It is nice looking and different looking than the usual steel stuff.
I have never had less than great service from ESM.
Laterz,
D Rainer

NRCLSC.bmp

agreed..quick change

Just installed my quick change from ESM along with a shift kit and new IRS bushings, and my car now exceptionally hauls ass (or so i've been told, since I got a phone call from my dad who's been testing it all day). The ESM design looks trick, it's mega light weight, polished, and I think it usually ships USPS...mine go here in under 5 days. If you need it quicker talk with Paul and I'm sure he could arrange it to ship faster. I think the special on quickchange pulleys is still going. My only small gripe is the re-use of the nut, which was black...kinda throws off the look of the shiny pulley. But I'm one more for performance than show.
Late!
------Dylan

I believe you are talking about the press-on 5% pulley, not the quick change that the others are talking about.

I have the press-on 5% pulley and it is exceptional looking, and I sure can't complain about the performance. It looks very nice installed.

Service has been no problem at all, and shipping for me was almost immediate after they received payment.

You won't be disappointed.

Dale

My car had a top end miss which apparently was blower related..Slipping belt..Put the 10 rib quick change kit on..AND DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..Just keeps on pulling..Welll regardless even if just going with their pulley..#1 quality parts

Sounds like this ESM place has good products, so............where can I get intouch with them.............e-mail, phone, flyer?

Back