New exhaust installed sounds.. pics

89tird

sounds ok i guess , its the one i grabbed from the 92sc the guy is junking has two magnaflow hi flo cats, into a 3 inch pipe no resonator into 2 1/2 pipe into two flowmasters. looks kind of like this one but with cats http://supercoupeperformance.com/partBrowser.aspx?partId=145

they charged me $150 to install it..

im got an autometer boost gauge and didnt see any difference in boost and any difference in acceleration :confused:..

car almost didn't start still got problems ...

am i safe now to install the blower with the 10% od i got from him ??

pics soon

oh forgot to add , the right catalytic rubs on the transmission pan is this bad ??

Unless you have an IC fan installed at the very least, maybe you can run the 10%, but you'll only see the benefit of it for very short bursts then the computer will pull timing and your car will fall on its face.

ya i need to get one of those ic fans, i got the regular fan running all the time cut the 14 wire .. i just want to swap blowers because i have a vacuum leak where the blower cracked and i got the one with the 10% in my trunk looking preety..

i went through like 5 bits trying to grind out that ring and it only scratched it a lil bit.

here's some pics
Image007-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Image027.jpg
[/IMG]

Image012.jpg
[/IMG]
Image030.jpg
[/IMG]

this is where it hits the pan

ya i dont know why the guy i bought it from had it made so close to the pan , ill be changing it later when i get some more money.

i just did a run and i guess the boost did go up a lil bit , i saw 10 psi :eek:, and the stock boost gauge is preety accurate because it reads the same as the autometer.

technically you would see less boost if anything from an exhaust upgrade unless you put the pulley on.

Back