Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge

Why are you selling it? Do you know if this will work with our non-wide band O2 sensors? I had a Racetronix gauge and it did not work b/c it was expecting a 5v input signal. I am interested, but not if it turns out like the Racetronix one.

Edit: I reread the Jeg's description and it looks like it'll work. I'll take it. I can do PP or check, whatever.

Last edited:
Air Fuel gauge

Why are you selling it? Do you know if this will work with our non-wide band O2 sensors? I had a Racetronix gauge and it did not work b/c it was expecting a 5v input signal. I am interested, but not if it turns out like the Racetronix one.

Edit: I reread the Jeg's description and it looks like it'll work. I'll take it. I can do PP or check, whatever.

You have a PM

i've got an autometer cobalt series A/F gauge and its working flawlessly with the stock O2's.

i've got an autometer cobalt series A/F gauge and its working flawlessly with the stock O2's.

Same here but is more of a light show than anything. Can't wait to get my cobalt wideband setup which will be alot more accurate. $35.00 is a great deal.

Back