Brakes will not bleed

SuperCharged91

Ok been having problems with with my ABS syestem for going on 3weeks had the pump motor rebuilt now i just put a new accumlator in from prior and went to bleed the brakes and the back brakes will not bleed after the back brakes would not bleed we tryed to bleed the fronts and they bleed just fine but the back brakes will not bleed i tryed to serch it on here but nothing that i can find fits my problems any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Jon

The bleeding brakes one is one that i read i followed the instructions on Bleeding to the T and the back brakes still will not bleed

Check your all your brake lines for any kinks.....

Look for the obvious.....

It takes a few cycles of pumping the brakes and relieving the pressure to make sure you have all the air out of your lines.....

Check your bleeder valves for any obstructions......

If you have a 91 all you should have to do is turn the key on and crack open you're bleeder ports nad they should bleed.

Jay

Pump the brakes a few times before you turn the key on then with you down near the master listening have someone else turn the key to the run position and listen to see if you can hear the electric motor running if you don't you'll have to trouble shoot it to see why it isn't running.

Jay

Back