sold my black sc last night

mannysc

man i was sad when he drove it away, like a friend leaving town for good .

manimiss that sc it was my first sc went to a teen age kid who saw me do a burn out he just had to have it so i let him have it cheap, dirt cheap.

so now its full sped ahead on the red 91 5spd . and finish some projects send last of parts out Ill be free free free damn that was nice now to design some new parts .

Hi Manny
Good to hear you're back to designing parts :D
Maybe you can weld up some intake parts for me
later this year :cool:

supercharged91 I sold it for $1300 with stock setup and ported heads .

scVidar Im back to makin parts and have come upwith some new stuff like a n/a manifold with a bolt on water to air ic thats inverted wont clear stock hood and a n/a manifold with huge water to air ic and blower mounted where ac would go .

Tony i still have inverted setup its going on my red 91 5spd it will later on get a new tvs eaton on it

Manny, you still got me down for one of those gas filler doors when you start making the parts again????

yeah ive got your gas door and ill still make parts and mod parts but ill makeem and sell em after thay are made not so much to order like before i got so many custom orders i fell behind , Id like to post parts forsale after they are done and do small amount of special oneoff parts.

rightnow though im putting my 91 sc together stock cam ported heads ported exh manifolds mpii style blower 10% crank pulley 5% jack shaft,
5% blower pully 42 lbs injectors 70mm tb and few other parts it should run kinda quik

later on illgo crazy with mpiii style and more over drive but for now its a street cruizer . I will next work on the body work and paint and in 6 months ill tub and install a narrow 83/4 dodge rear end with four link and 15x32x15wide tires on rear want it to look like John temples sc but in candy red

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10357&d=1105356848

Last edited:
Back