garage sale 92 auto sc and 89 5speed sc parting out

scfix92

I am having a garage sale and cleaning out all my sc parts between the 2 cars I only have 1 supercharger (thanks to Wynn the 95 blower is gone)
ok I am parting out a 92 sc auto with motor with a decent interior and good body will take reasonable offers and I will ship I also have a 89sc 5 speed that I am parting out if interested just give me a hollar if you want to tow them or pick them up you can have both cars for 600.00 they dont run I was in the middle of a motor swap and I gave up to work on my 5.0 and 4.6 too many projects.
Also I have
4r70w rebuilt in 2005 with around 2000 miles on it but not torque converter
an empty sc block
a pair of sc heads need cleaning sc
a crank that was cryoed but not cleaned sc
a set of rods and pistons they are cryoed too sc
most of a wire harness from a 95 sc no fuse box portion
window regulator for a thunderbird
a rack and pinion
if some one is interested just pm me these cars are open titles

I have 50 pound injectors for an sc from the group buy in 2004 I dont remeber what I paid for them but I never used them and they are still in there little bags I will take 250 obo. shipped anywhere in the u.s. or canada.

Last edited:
I am having a garage sale and cleaning out all my sc parts between the 2 cars I only have 1 supercharger (thanks to Wynn the 95 blower is gone)
ok I am parting out a 92 sc auto with motor with a decent interior and good body will take reasonable offers and I will ship I also have a 89sc 5 speed that I am parting out if interested just give me a hollar if you want to tow them or pick them up you can have both cars for 600.00 they dont run I was in the middle of a motor swap and I gave up to work on my 5.0 and 4.6 too many projects.
Also I have
4r70w rebuilt in 2005 with around 2000 miles on it but not torque converter
an empty sc block
a pair of sc heads need cleaning sc
a crank that was cryoed but not cleaned sc
a set of rods and pistons they are cryoed too sc
most of a wire harness from a 95 sc no fuse box portion
window regulator for a thunderbird
a rack and pinion
if some one is interested just pm me these cars are open titles

I have 50 pound injectors for an sc from the group buy in 2004 I dont remeber what I paid for them but I never used them and they are still in there little bags I will take 250 obo. shipped anywhere in the u.s. or canada.

looking for the master cylinder/abs unit/whatever the hell else they packed into the one unit for an 89 SC. Please fire me a PM if ya gots one. Thanks.

Darren

Hi,

How much for the driver's side wheel bearing/hub off of the 89 sc?
Is it in useable condition?
Does the car have ABS?

I would need it shipped to The Dalles, Or. 97058.

Thanks,
CHris

Back