5 Speed conversion and engine

sainted

I'm parting out a 1994 SC with 110,000 original miles. The complete drive train is available, including all parts required to convert an auto to a 5 speed.

The transmission is in good condition and shifts with out grinding into all five gears. The interior components, including the shift boot, are in good condition. All other components, clutch master, pedal, pipe and so on will be included. The only issue with the tranny are the springs in the shift linkage that prevent vibration. As far as I know, they are no longer available from Ford, but it may be possible to get them from a NOS supplier or Mazda. In anycase, the trans shifts fine: the shift lever just vibrates a bit.

The engine is in very good condition and includes the supercharger and intercooler (if wanted). Some of the other accessories including the alternator are missing. Again, this motor has only 110K miles on it, does not burn any oil or consume any coolant. It's plug and play. The flywheel and clutch goes with the tranny.

Trans conversion kit: $900 plus shipping

Engine: $750 plus shipping

Other exterior, interior and drive train parts are available. All of the ground effects except the right rear quarter are available. The dash is in good condition. The seats are missing. Email or call for more information

email @ scotts@sainted-marketing.com
Phone @ 561-703-1620

What version of the tranny do you have? Is it an early model 5 speed or 94-95 5 speed? If the later I would be interested in the tranny for sure.

im interested in just the trany conversion parts with out the trany if your willing to go that route

i need:

driveshaft
flywheel w/ pilot bearing
clutch disc
pressure plate
slave cylinder
master cylinder
hard line from mc to sc
clutch pedal switch

i already have:
resevior
beauty plate
clutch pedal
trany harness

anything else that i may have forgotten to mention i need as well.

let me know if your willing via PM with a price including shipping to 70006.

-Michael

Tranny year

The tranny's OE in a 94, so it must be the latest model.

No, I'm not interesting in splitting up the "kit" at this point.

if you do split it up, i'll take the console tpo and both boots. the clutch pedal too.

Last edited:
well looks like there's enough people to take the stuff minus the engine. pm me and we'll deal

I agree between the 3 of us all the 5 speed stuff would be gone. What do you think Sainted? Would that work for you?

Sorry Gonzo2...if he splits the "kit" I got dibs on the tranny as long as it is verified to be a 94-95 version. If not you are welcome to it.I would also take the clutch pedal assembly if left over.

I need to know if the original sticker is still on the tranny and if so if it shows a "F4SR-AA RKE-AB" on that sticker.

wiat wait wait:eek:. i need the clutch pedal and console cover:) add both boots too!

Last edited:
Back