Weight?

GVWR

What you have found (I believe) is the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the max weight at which Ford feels your SC can safely go down the road. The limiting factor for this can be tires, brakes, springs or basic structural strength of suspension components. It is the sum of your GVAR (axle ratings) The best way to find your weight is to go to some certified scales (trucks use them) or just guess and say 41-- for a 5 sp and 42-- for an automatic.

Don't forget...

Edmunds gives dry weight I believe (correct me if I'm wrong maniac--maybe that is curb). Add yourself and fluids (15 gals of gas ~8lbs./gal) and you will find yourself over 4000. If edmunds gives curb, you would still need to add yourself (for some of us that still puts us over 4000:p
Anthony

plus options, if its got dual power seats, sun roof ect.. this can easily put an auto to 4100 with driver and full tank. They are heavy suckers. :)

i heard somewhere that 93 was a light year, and with my car only having the aod as an option, with me around 210lbs i bet my car still would tip the scales at over 4000.

Last time I weighed my SC (91/auto) it was 3810lb (without driver), that was with everything but the jack and spare tire, gas tank fairly low, dual leather power seats, split rear seat, sunroof, etc... I have a few lightweight parts (Al radiator, Al driveshaft) but that's about it. So I guess with a full tank + me it would be right about 4100.

I don't have figures...

But I'd figure that my 95-5speed is pretty "lightweight". I don't have dual power seats, No power antenna, No sunroof, no leather. Basically a very basic SC.

PLus I wiegh in around 150lbs (somehow I gained weight and my wife is the pregnant one) LOL :D

I'd still wager to say that my SC would weigh in at around 3800-3900lbs. Let's weigh the car NOT the driver. it's all about the car.

Back