"The KING" is back Quickest & Fastest FORD

I didnt know Gary Busey raced!

Gary-Busey-1sm.gif

J_Force.jpg

I didnt know Gary Busey raced!

Gary-Busey-1sm.gif

J_Force.jpg

Miller

Do you ever think first before posting pictures? If you where even half the man Force is and have the guts he has after that bad crash and to even be alive to race again is amazing. (Note) Gary Busey is fighting cancer another reason you should not poke fun at eather person have respect for these two people that have gone through so much pain

Last edited:
That picture is funny. LOL!

I forgot he had some issues. Good to see he's back. To bad about Gary....freaking cancer seems to get everyone. I always wonder when my turn will be.:mad:

This must be the race your talking about? Somehow, I though he was in worse shape than that....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TumIhntJIYY

Last edited:
Force is sure a fighter.... I wish I had half his drive. Half his money would be OK also :)

He is the best!

After that crash he is very lucky to still have both legs as you view the NHRA videos of it that day. We seen so many racers in Top Fuel and Funny Car go through bad fires crashes hurt bad and step out of the seat never to return as a driver. Now that all Force cars are powerd by the new Boss 500 Hemi its going to be an awesome 2008 season

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. None of that you said has ANYTHING to do with him looking like Gary Busey. And Im sure gary Busey would be honored to to find out he is Forces Clone. If your gonna cry, get a video of it to prove it really upsets you.

lol I thought it was freaking hilarious and also agree they look like each other.

Tell you guys what, John Force is the most regular guy you could want to meet. He would sit down with us and talk about anything without any pretense whatsoever. He is a total crack-up. Glad he came out of that one O.K.! Just watch out if you ever have to drive him somewhere, as he can be a 'hands-on' backseat driver!!

Back