View Full Version : Need Help Guys

Quick Cat 89
01-12-2008, 01:30 AM
My mass air sensor went out on my sc, and i have an 80 mm aftermarket one to go on it. My only problem is that i dont know where to send it off to get it calibrated. Do any of you know? I would greatly appreciate the help.


01-12-2008, 12:10 PM
What brand is it? If it has a replaceable sampling tube(small tube inside MAF), then all you have to do is make sure its got the proper inner diameter for 19# injecters on a 5.0 or 4.6, which is something like .480". You'd have to contact the manufacture of the MAF on what the proper size is. This is assuming you use the original electronics. If not, just get new stock electronics and do the same. I actually honed out a sampling tube for my Mark 8 to make it run a little fatter.

Quick Cat 89
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
i dont know what make it is. It looks just like the stock one. It just dont have hte bulk inside of it. It just has the barrel for the sensor but other than that it is wide open. Any suggestions? Im sorry i just cant explain it to well. I am not sure what to do to make it work on my car. please help.

01-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Can you take a picture with a digital camera and post it? Does it have anything written on it? How do you know what the size of the unit is?