ATTN Kenewagner...

007_SuperCoupe

Hey, just got my Feb issue of Ford Builder...saw something that looked very familiar pictured on one of its pages...a particular double IC that looks strikingly like the one that belongs in my SC... The magazine gave credit to Dalke for it, but it sure looks like one you actually built. I'll bring the magazine to the meet tomorrow and show you. Just wanted to give you some of the credit. It's pretty cool having your stuff published! Congrats, Ken!

Now you need to somehow get your SC published... ;)

Hey, just got my Feb issue of Ford Builder...saw something that looked very familiar pictured on one of its pages...a particular double IC that looks strikingly like the one that belongs in my SC... The magazine gave credit to Dalke for it, but it sure looks like one you actually built. I'll bring the magazine to the meet tomorrow and show you. Just wanted to give you some of the credit. It's pretty cool having your stuff published! Congrats, Ken!

Now you need to somehow get your SC published... ;)

I will see if I can find one to buy. I'll see you tomorrow

Ken

Did the car look like this?

446RWTQ.jpg

I didn't notice where FB listed it as a "Supercoupes Unlimited" intercooler. It was a Ken Wagner IC, which btw is the only double IC that I use for any of my projects. I recommend this IC to many people. We got impressive results with this IC which will be reported more in the next article. I can say that we saw around 90 deg ACT's at 24psi and 5000rpm. :eek:

It was in the text of the article...It was where they were listing a host of parts like injectors, MAF, etc, but they did mention it being a "Supercoupes Unlimited double intercooler." I just thought it was cool that it was in there. Ken didn't even know about it until this post, (he knew one was going to be used, but didn't know anything about it actually making print). I showed it to him Sunday.

Very nice Ken! I can still remember when you had just built the core for your FMIC, before it was even finished. Cool stuff.

I sent you a PM.

Thomas

Back