J.royer,want To Learn Youngsc

dwayne

Banned
J.r.yep Here We Go Again. W.t.l ,yea We Country Folk Dont No Much On Gramer One Thang Fer Sure Of Wesss Not Scread To Go Out At Nite. Young Sc You Be Grouchy To Ifun Yalls Had Splinder Yer Rearsin To.

I suggest not responding to this person (pap, Mrs. pap, or one of pap's siblings) when he/she starts non-automotive related threads in the automotive-only forums. The moderator has already informed him/her of this rule. If more members will report this person's incessant threads as being inappropriate for the forums (by clicking on the little red triangle with the exclamation mark which is at the top right hand corner of every post), then the moderators might just delete them altogether.

I speak some of the uusssummm doing mighty fine aight ........ LMAO BWHAHAHA sorry could not help it all in good fun LOL:D

Im still trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to say?? we have sticks in our butts?? i dunno i dont get it.. I cant spell for crap my gramar and punctuation are terrible but geeze...

Proper punctuation and capatalization is the diffrence between:

" I helped my uncle jack off a horse" and "I helped my uncle Jack, off a horse"

Big diffrence there :)

Im still trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to say?? we have sticks in our butts?? i dunno i dont get it.. I cant spell for crap my gramar and punctuation are terrible but geeze...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA now thats some good sense of humor

I didn't know your uncle's name was Jack. :rolleyes: :p ;)

Back