Randy Baker intake. updated & pics added 2-17-08

Kevin Leitem

I am selling my randy baker intake with return plenum. it is not the raised roof version, it has the enlarged opening with matching enlarged return plenum. 375.00 shipping not included.

Attachments

• megans_0237.JPG
    megans_0237.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 163
  • megans_0238.JPG
    megans_0238.JPG
    263.3 KB · Views: 148
  • megans_0239.JPG
    megans_0239.JPG
    284.2 KB · Views: 150
  • megans_0240.JPG
    megans_0240.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
What manifold are you going to Kevin?Did you get a new one from Charles?

Jay

i haven't got it yet, hopefully early to mid season, but i actually made my intake into the randy baker stlye since i had mine extrude honed years back. as for the plenum i will be making a custom 3.5" to match the rest of my IC tubes.

Are you raising the floor of the new intake? Seems that much more could be gained from adding that modification to an enlarged opening Kevin.

1.5 to 2 inches taller? How is that possible? Wouldn't that put the supercharger through the hood or are you doing a turbo version instead?

I assume only the back half or lowered portion of the intake is being raised. Or is he going right to the water jacket?

I assume only the back half or lowered portion of the intake is being raised. Or is he going right to the water jacket?

it is going to be a complete new design, basically a sheetmetal intake, nothing from the stock will be used

Back