PDA

View Full Version : A Mag III and rims for you local guys....

V8Supercoupe
01-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm thinking I might throw my MagIII out on the block and see what happens. I haven't run it at all. It's Dave Neiberts MagIII before he went to an AR. Has coated rotors and minimal use.

Also I have a set of 17x9 Chrome Cobra R's with a set of 225/?/17? on them. 2000 miles on the rims...maybe.....Tread is still good. Basically the car has been sitting in my driveway for awhile with an engine waiting to go in. I just haven;t done anything with it, and in the meantime I am looking to either dump what I don't need, or things I plan on upgrading.

If people actually need pictures I can get them. I just don't have any as I type this. Chances are I will anyway, so be patient.

750 for rims and tires - pending
950 for MagIII and matching intake. - pending

Want2LearnTBIRD
01-21-2008, 02:22 AM
how bout i just trade you my stock PERFECT CONDITION rims for yours :D

V8Supercoupe
01-21-2008, 09:15 AM
no thanks, i have another set of rims...

Want2LearnTBIRD
01-21-2008, 10:42 PM
lol well it didnt hurt to try i guess :D

damn i wish i had 750 for those rims but i keep spending every dollar i have on go fast parts... if you can convince me those rims give me 20hp u have a deal!!!

seawalkersee
01-21-2008, 10:54 PM
These the ones you and I went through the deal with? Shoot me pix of the tread if they are (no curb rash right?) the same ones and let me know how you want them paid for. You can consider them sold if you are willing to ship that is.

Chris

V8Supercoupe
01-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Yes Chris, they are the same ones. There is no curb rash. I will take pics of the Tires just to make sure everything is on the up and up.

BTW, the Mag I got from you....those plenums come uncoated and polished???

They didn't come powder coated, polished, or uncoated, did they?
I don't remember there being 3 options......

Ill have to alter my ad if thats the case....... I thought the plenum was polished, but it's not.

seawalkersee
01-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Uhhhh...You are gonna have to look at it to be sure. I know the rotors are coated and there was the quick change set with it. I never installed it on my car so I only looked at it a total of maybe 3 times.

Oh...BTW, if you dont have it, my zip is 64060 so you can let me know on shipping. How do you want me to pay for them?

Chris

seawalkersee
01-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Do you need any other parts for the car?

Chris

V8Supercoupe
01-22-2008, 06:41 PM
How do you want me to pay for them?

Blood is fine! :) Actually, you tell me whats best for you. A Postal MO is good, but I am open to accomodate you. Let me get you some pics tomorrow while it's light out.

I am trying to get a handle on what the Mag is worth. I have been talking to some people and trying to get a handle on what a MagIII would be worth with a plenum that's not coated. It's not polished, for sure....... I thought it was, but I think I was referring back to my old MagII setup.

The rotors are definintely have a new coating on them. I remember checking that when I got it from you. As far as I know the only life it saw was on Dave's bird during his dyno runs before the AR.

I am sure I have seen a couple MPII's come through at around 600-650, and thought I saw Kevin's MagIII on here for 850 with what I thought had some teflon issues......

Just trying to get a realistic feeler for what it's actually worth. Id hate to put it on Ebay, but I might have to.

I don't think I need any other parts....unless you have a N/A intake.....I might even put my headers up for sale if I can get the ambition up to crawl under the car....LOL!

chadder1313
01-22-2008, 10:21 PM
you have a PM.

seawalkersee
01-23-2008, 11:57 AM
PM sent.

Chris

V8Supercoupe
01-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Trying to get some pics up....

First picture shows the only flaw I feel I need to point out. I am calling it a knick. I believe it to be existing. It was on my back rim. There is no harm done to the chrome, so it's my belief it's always been there. By the picture you can see it's pretty insignificant. What I am referring to is located at about 12:00 on the rim.

Edit....have to laugh....Brand new brakes all the way around....can't you tell?