WTB: 3.27-3.55 T/L Pumpkin & Tires...

Thunder95

Looking for the whole shebang, plug and play ready to go. Would like lower miles, in perfect working condition. Let me know what you have. 3.27-3.55, maybe 3.73... MUST have a T/L!!!

Also looking for some cheap tires.
2 225-60-16

-Joel

Last edited:
Hi, I have a nice 3L27 unit pulled from a 89 XR7. Unit was supposedly gone through by PO with intent of installing it in his 5 speed XR7. After putting car on lift to install it, realized the structure of car was to weak and car was scrapped. $125 + shipping from 13601. If interested, email me jayare4@verizon.net. Ron

Hi, I have a nice 3L27 unit pulled from a 89 XR7. Unit was supposedly gone through by PO with intent of installing it in his 5 speed XR7. After putting car on lift to install it, realized the structure of car was to weak and car was scrapped. $125 + shipping from 13601. If interested, email me jayare4@verizon.net. Ron

How many miles were on it before hand? What is "PO". Do you know if it was for sure rebuilt or what?

-Joel

It was pulled from a drivable but wrecked 89 XR7 with app. 80,000 miles on it. I never said it was rebuilt, I said I believe it was gone through. I am going by the info the previous owner (PO) gave me. It has obviously been apart, the rear cover was reinstalled with a gray colored gasket sealer, definitely not OEM Ford. I pulled the cover and the inside was clean, not coated with gear lube residue as a used take out would be. Gears all looked good. If nothing else, I would say it was at least cleaned and checked out. I priced it as a used unit, not a rebuilt due to the fact I am not sure what was done to it. I can EMAIL pics if you want to PM me your address. Ron

Back