Where are all the SC's!?

FuriousFord

I'm wondering if there are any proud SC owners near Lancaster, Pennsylvania, or near there. I live the Bridgeport area, and I just saw an Sc with, what looked like bullit rims. I think it was bronze colored... I couldn't really tell, it was snowing...

I drive a BLACK 93 SC, let me know if you've seen me around! HONK!

Dave

I'm wondering if there are any proud SC owners near Lancaster, Pennsylvania, or near there. I live the Bridgeport area, and I just saw an Sc with, what looked like bullit rims. I think it was bronze colored... I couldn't really tell, it was snowing...

I drive a BLACK 93 SC, let me know if you've seen me around! HONK!

Dave

I'm in upper Bucks County and have a 91 Twilight Blue Metallic SC.
Mike

I don't know where those places are but I just moved to the scranton area. My SC is still up in Buffalo getting buried in the snow.

I don't know where those places are but I just moved to the scranton area. My SC is still up in Buffalo getting buried in the snow.

Welcome. Check over at TSTACC.com They're a local T-bird and Cougar club - not SC specific.

I was up your way last week. Have a customer in Buskill. It was raining so no skiing for me.

Bucks County would be about 1 1/2 - 2 hours south of Scranton. Head down 476 to the Quakertown exit.
Lancaster is out towards Harrisburg and York.

When will you be brining the SC down from Buffalo?

I know TSTACC is thinking about making a junk yard run up to Hazelton (not to far from you) in the next month or so, or at least when the weather gets warmer
Mike

Last edited:
Welcome. Check over at TSTACC.com They're a local T-bird and Cougar club - not SC specific.

I was up your way last week. Have a customer in Buskill. It was raining so no skiing for me.

Bucks County would be about 1 1/2 - 2 hours south of Scranton. Head down 476 to the Quakertown exit.
Lancaster is out towards Harrisburg and York.

When will you be brining the SC down from Buffalo?

I know TSTACC is thinking about making a junk yard run up to Hazelton (not to far from you) in the next month or so, or at least when the weather gets warmer
Mike

I'll bring my car down once I find a house. I'm staying at the firestation where I work and the wife is up in Buffalo with her family til I find us a place. I'll have to check out their website. Hopefully this is the last winter my car will see. I'd like to keep it a southwest car!

I think I talked with you via PM at some point, but I can't find it. Anyway, I live in Lebanon, at least on the weekends, and Williamsport during the week. I just got a PM from Bacondoggy on TCCOA who lives in York and was looking for help with some technical difficulties with his SC. I've seen maybe 4 SC's locally in my life, and only one looked to be an enthusiast. In Ephrata there is a white SC with a Mach1 hood parked in a driveway regularly. Also near Allentown there is Joe from TSTACC.

Mike

I'll have to check over on the forum, I would be interested in meeting up.

Yeah Ben, I've talked to you before. So, what are you doing with your Sc over the winter? I'm really glad our winter hasn't been too awful, so I can still enjoy driving my special lady! :cool:

I've basically just been driving it, trying not to beat on it until i get the motor mounts swapped. Hopefully I will be able to this weekend if all goes well. I got a ripper shifter and put that in but that has been it. I got a resonator for my future exhaust setup also. Oh and the passenger side door is sagging like hell and my roof is starting to rust as well, yay! :mad: My shocks are so far gone it's not even funny. Once I get some money I will probably get some konis and some eibach springs to drop it 1.5". It sucks being a poor college student, and I just turned 21 so I'm sure that isn't going to help the fundage in any way.

Back