Inverted blower question for manny...

dode

What type of an intercooler setup are you using? The first one you used leaked right? Also, you never answered my last email about the welding. I am still interested if you need someone. I have full machine shop access too if you needed some assistance there too.

John

Im sorry ive been having troubles

the ic is a small 41/2 x 71/2 powersteering cooler, is does a marginal job of cooling at stop lights, the real cooling comes from propane injection I could use a bigger ic but it wont fit under stock hood.. the ic is hooked to a motorcycle radiator up front, and a cool can for ice if needed. it cools about as good as our stock junky ic does .. ive been broke lately and have not worked on anything lately, im on workmans comp and have had a few surgurys as of late, between pain killers pain and electro stimulators I dont have much time. heck i put up trans with my leg brace on I will get with you soon i do need them done ive just had no time or money heck I only get 900 a month on workmans comp my wifes working her butt off to keep us afloat. and i had to pull heads off again orings didnt seal what a pain they are.

Hey, do you have any good pictures of your blower inlet that you did? I might be interested in purchasing one. Drop me an email if you would at ksu_engineer@yahoo.com. I am working on a custom project of my own. Also, I would love some information on the propane injection you are using. Is it a kit or what? I am planning either propane or water/alcohol injection. Thanks manny.

John

you talking about the intake inlet tb to blower

the one seen here if so i will take somemore pics and send

Attachments

• mannysc 031.jpg
    mannysc 031.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 98
yup, dat be it...drop me an email and I will tell you what I am doing as well. It is a fun project so far.

John

here is a pic of a early proto type

its same basic layout as finished product cant get pics of final setup its on car and im useing web cam for pics my cameras broke and so am I.

Back