what year super charger is a better one 94? to put on my 92

shawpdx1

I have a 92 i think I read that the 94 produced more HP, how much more will I get? . Also IM looking for a 140 speedo cars and years that I could look for at the junk yard thanks

do the vee 1/4 inch wider like S port and open up oval to half the thickness on inlet orsend case to me i can make it any style .

or doit at home I can send you templates to port your self .

heck a 94- 95 blower willcost you what i charge to convert yours to mpiii style including the intake plenum.

do the vee 1/4 inch wider like S port and open up oval to half the thickness on inlet orsend case to me i can make it any style .

heck a 94- 95 blower willcost you what i charge to convert yours to mpiii style including the intake plenum.

pm has been sent:)

94/95 supercharger is better, maily because of larger and better positioned inlet. You will also need the inlet plenum.

David

Port Job!

Did you say you can turn an early style blower into a MP111? Maybe we can do business:D, got 1 layin around that needs rebuilding also if you don't mind.

Tom

yes i can and the coated rotors that everyone says are so great are not used on thempx why if they are so good because you can do same thing by coating the case that dont turn and flake off because of centrifical force ahd heat

Back