cam, roller rockers, pushrods, intake

Kevin Leitem

as title states i am selling my cam from my car. cam specs below. on the card the lift figures are with 1.6 ratio rockers so with 1.73 it would be .526 I and 520 E. there is little to no wear on the lobes. you can see a couple places where the roller rode, but can't feel a ridge. 60.00

I still have the crane 1.73 roller rockers. these are the 351 C adjustable style, lowered price to 75.00. they will come with the lock nuts.

and a have a set of 7.100 length hardened competition cams pushrods 30.00

and i still have the Randy Baker intake. 400.00

prices do not include shipping.

here is the cam card http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29067&d=1193693466

Attachments

• megans_0225.JPG
    megans_0225.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 139
  • megans_0226.JPG
    megans_0226.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I'm new to the super coupe world. How would the cam work with my 91 Auto? As I replace the head gaskets I'm going to put 94-95 ported exhaust manifolds. Gasket matched ported intake. Maybe a 94-95 supercharger....borla resonators, no cats. 10% pulley, fan for intercooler...Maybe double intercooler. What RPM range will this work best with? I'm gonna have stock heads which may be the main restriction if this cam is better for high RPM use. If this cam works, I'd be interested in the pushrods, roller rockers, and cam. What kind of deal will you give me on all of them shipped to 44691? Thanks.

-jared

I'm new to the super coupe world. How would the cam work with my 91 Auto? As I replace the head gaskets I'm going to put 94-95 ported exhaust manifolds. Gasket matched ported intake. Maybe a 94-95 supercharger....borla resonators, no cats. 10% pulley, fan for intercooler...Maybe double intercooler. What RPM range will this work best with? I'm gonna have stock heads which may be the main restriction if this cam is better for high RPM use. If this cam works, I'd be interested in the pushrods, roller rockers, and cam. What kind of deal will you give me on all of them shipped to 44691? Thanks.

-jared

private message sent

I may take the intake, Do you have any photos? and what is the best price if I pick it up? PM me and let me know Thanks, Paul

Back