DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0046.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

DSCF0048.jpg

All prices reflect shipping within the 48 continental US states. Canada: Add $15

LED Tailpanels (red) $90 shipped
LED Tailpanels (blackout) $55 shipped (all LEDs still work, even though they're painted over, lol)
LED Tailpanel (reflectors only, DEAD LEDs... a quick fix for those of you who just need something say if yours are shattered or something... just don't plug em in-- not pictured)... $35 shipped.

95 4.6L MAF (clean and in working order) $50 shipped

93' SC Shift Knob $10 shipped

Powdercoated RED throttlebody with WORKING TPS + Phenolic Intake Spacer AND bolts $80 shipped obo

Set of 8 stock injectors for 95 4.6L #16 $40 shipped obo

Fog Lights $30 shipped-- specify which ones.

Multifunction Switch aka Turn Signal Stalk/Wiper Control(known good last I checked) -- $20 shipped

02 Explorer Water Pump + Fan Clutch OEM Motorcraft Parts $120 shipped. KNOWN GOOD with less than 6k on it.

Thunderbird Logo Tach (blends in with stock gauges/color) $15 shipped

4.6L Coil Packs (KNOWN GOOD) $30 each shipped or both for $50 shipped

SC Intercooler (NO LEAKS) $50 shipped

Less-Than-Perfect Condition 97 Cupholders + AC Tube SET $50 shipped (that damn tube is hard to fit into a normal box) It has a small crack in it that has been repaired, and also features a O/D on/off button or for whatever else you want to put there. The rubber insert is also included. Great for sprucing up your daily driver and relieving the stress of having to hold your drink constantly. FITS ANY 94-97 CAR.

C&L 73MM Maf Housing + 36 lb/hr Sample Tube (no maf guts... use yours) $40 shipped OBO. Great for Supercoupes!

Kenwood CD Player. I sure as hell don't want it. Umm... $30 shipped?

94 Thunderbird 3.8L Crankshaft Sensor $15 shipped

95 Mustang 3.8L Crankshaft Sensor $15 shipped

Used K&N filter.
$15 shipped.

Not Pictured, but available:

Set of FOUR Goodyear FIERCE UHP 235/40ZR18 tires $250 LIKE NEW 90+% treadwear remaining
Set of FOUR 18" Alloy wheels with horrible atrocious finish $200
Set of TWO Hoosier 18" 275/40R18 DRAG RADIALS (only THREE passes on them, TONS AND TONS of life left!!!)

There's a lot, I haven't pulled the 02+ Mustang GT Jmodded Valvebody yet but it will be available for sale for $300 shipped. It's HEAVY hence higher shipping cost.

Recently rebuilt 3.27 (SC Auto gearset) T-lock rear differential (less than 5000 miles on it since rebuild... needs a new rear cover) IRON CASE. Rebuilt by AverageJoe. SOLD.

SCT TUNER! VIN Locked but can be sold with matching computer for umm $15 more. Can also be reset for around $50 by Lonnie.
$155 shipped.

1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft $100 PLUS shipping. Balanced to 8000rpm, ready-to-use, built to withstand 600+lb/ft torque. This is NOT a junk shaft.

DOORS (in black, complete with windows and everything, grey interior)

$50 each, local pickup only.

Otherwise, make offers for the other stuff I haven't talked about.

Need something I haven't mentioned?

I have a mostly there 1995 LX 4.6L chillin' in my driveway. Need a headlight switch? Gauges? AC control unit? Just let me know what it is and I'll see if I've still got it.

Best,
Ghost

Last edited:
hey, do you still have the Kenwood factory wiring harness that plugs into the back of that stereo? The one that connects to the factory wiring or aftermarket wiring harness? If so, I will take the stereo, as long as it works.

Also, talk to me about that SCT tuner--what exactly is that and what was it used on before? Oh, yeah, and is that a T-Bird power antenna? Been through three of them lately and cant find one that still works. And the 18" wheels, do they fit the T-Bird bolt pattern? If so, how about some pics of those too, please?

Last edited:
C&l

Unfortunately I sold the C&L over the weekend to Ironworker :( sorry m8.

The shiftknob's in decent shape, decent enough that it warranted my pulling it :)

Back