finally exhaust video !

Thats ALMOST as bad as mine with no cats or mufflers sounds now! maybe it just sounds funny through the camera i dunno...

Yea could be the camera mic, but it sure sounds alot 'V6ish' compared to my similar setup.

Nice work on the piping though.

Horrible.

With all the threads on different exhaust configurations, I still can't see why people run what they do.

I suppose if you like it, then thats one thing.....but being my opinion was asked, I think it's horrid.

Did you ever play the game excite bike on Nintendo? It reminds me of how the dirtbike sounds on that game while accelerating. I think it is just a little too loud for my taste, but either way it is still a v-6 so it will never sound as good as a 5.0 Mustang. A lot of times after driving for a while the tone will change some, I would wait to see how that sounds.

On my 93 V-6 lx I had high-flo cats into a magnaflow resonator, with no mufflers. I got good comments on that exhaust. I thought it sounded very good for a V-6, and not very loud surprisingly.

Last edited:
lol i never said that i liked it, it sounds like crap, im just running that set up because this guy by my house was scraping his sc, so i got everything off the car except the engine and tranny and interior parts , i even got an autometer boost gauge .. all for 300 bucks.

the sc i got from him had a 10% installed so i needed an exhaust to run it , so i just grabbed his.

lm thinking lf i put a resonator on it would quiet it down a bit ;)

A resonator would make a huge differece however it isnt all that loud for a no resonator exhaust. Ive heard much worse. WHat mufflers?

For some reason my flowmasters sound better??

Ohh wrong car hehe

This is resonator only gutted cats and no mufflers

sounds like azzz... a bit uiter azz but still azz

I still say for best sound stick a good resonator in it, I prefer magnaflow. Mufflers will make it quiter but I like how mine sounded with just the resonator

if heard something about short and long resonators, which one should i go with ?

jacob mine doesnt sound thattt badd :D

Back