New from Shelby this Spring

i also have a 71 torino gt cobra 428 scj 4 speed compleat ground off resto speedo reads 00028.was my first car.

o crap it seems you got the wrong forum again jim, its ok though keep practicing that reading and i am sure you will find the website you meant to post this non-SC thread at.

i also have a 71 torino gt cobra 428 scj 4 speed compleat ground off resto speedo reads 00028.was my first car.

Pap

That is neat 71 Torino GT Super Cobra Jet 428 4 speed those are collectors cars worth a bunch. My freind Don Rossi that has an ocean racer with two 427 SOHC hemi's has a 69 Torino Ranchero with 429 SCJ with shaker and 4 speed yellow with lazer stripe all original

My 69 Boss 429 Mustang KK1708 is all numbers matching my favorate car is my 1963 427 Galaxie XL R code 4 speed fun to drive and very powerful

well out of my garage of cars i would say my favorite is my 97' nissan with a missing hub cap, it may not be pretty on the outside but its powerful, got it up to 78mph today...could not even believe it.

yea mine is a all numbers matching car shaker on it to canary yellow flat black on hood gloss on rear around tail lights factory color's magnium 500 wheels with snake on center caps total cobra snakes on car all facyory in and out 6 on body 2 of them stickers on each Quartor at rear 3 inside and black int.was put back original is in dry storage,have one person been trying to buy it for years he says it is the phrotype of it becacse of the positioning of snakes.1 in grill middle 1 on bottom of each fender the 2 stickers one in middle of tail lights 1 on each door pannel and one on dash with cobra writen in dash.been trying to get for 10 years,i just hall it to car showes.

Please click the following link to educate yourself on what this forum is for before you post.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76789

This forum exists to discuss things of a non-tech related nature that may, or may not have anything to do with an SC. I believe the proper terminology is, "Automotive related".

Thank you and have a nice day. Now move along please.

Sorry for contributing to the hijack Jim, but it's getting irritating to see that people now a days are still illiterate.

Last edited:
this is the only place i can post until my dues get to sccoa i know it is a sc related post,but is the sc a ford on my 2 it is,same thing talking ford related coments so it is no about a sc i will be glad to tell you about my 2 sc's anytime,jim and i got to talking about our other cars still ford related,when the private section is open to me will take to lounge.lets just be nice about it.

Talk about Power

Carrol Shelby and his new Ford GT500KR with only 1000 units to be produced see if I can get my hands on one. I got a 2000 Cobra R one of 300 built and a rare Boss 429 69 Mustang this would go good with my collection. These are due out this Spring to be deliverd to a the dealerships

View link
http://autoshows.ford.com/158/2007/04/03/powerful-mustang-2008-shelby/

Yes this is one sweet car, I already have paid orders for 2 of them, one will be driven, and the other is going into climate controlled storage.

I have been saving since I was 18 to get me a real one.. But when I heard these were coming out... I decided to skip the old muscle, and by new, times 2.

Yes this is one sweet car, I already have paid orders for 2 of them, one will be driven, and the other is going into climate controlled storage.

I have been saving since I was 18 to get me a real one.. But when I heard these were coming out... I decided to skip the old muscle, and by new, times 2.

Karl

Your getting two of them thats good and to put one in a climate control storage. My 2000 Cobra R is in one and Boss 429 Mustang in a climate control. I would like to get one for a collectors car down the road it will be worth a lot. When I turn 65 retire and injoy them the GT 500KR it being only 1000 run of cars the value will only go up as years go by

I Did Not Say Climant Control Storage,i Said Dry Storage,in My Dads Garage At His Home, His Is A 40 Ford 2 Door Coupe And A 56 Restorted 2 Door Ford Mine Is Just Parked Beside Them My 89 Sc Is In The Basement Of His Garage.

I Did Not Say Climant Control Storage,i Said Dry Storage,in My Dads Garage At His Home, His Is A 40 Ford 2 Door Coupe And A 56 Restorted 2 Door Ford Mine Is Just Parked Beside Them My 89 Sc Is In The Basement Of His Garage.

Pap

Your dad has a 40 Ford 2 door coupe awesome my dad had a 55 Ford hardtop all performanced out with what they had in the 50's. My Granpa had a Packard and 37 Ford cool cars. Bet the 56 of yours is neat good collection

Thanks But The 56 Is My Dads Original 2 Tone Green You Know What It Is.factory Colors. Hay Jim,beleave I Can Spell Now.

Thanks But The 56 Is My Dads Original 2 Tone Green You Know What It Is.factory Colors. Hay Jim,beleave I Can Spell Now.

I noticed! wow now we can understand what you are trying to say!! thanks it was really confusing before!

I used to have a 70 gt-500 torino with the 4v 351c and auto on the floor that thing was a beast!

Back