I found one!!!!!!

S

Soon2BeSC

I found one!!!!!!

Ok, I looked at a 90 sc for 1,200 and it was one huge piece of crap, the shifter moved in a circle, amongst a ton of other things wrong. But I found a 92 today for 3,000 and it has every option you can get, new tranny, and new tires. Im pretty sure Im getting it, but I have to look it over very carfully.

Re: I found one!!!!!!

ok I test drove it and it ran really good, held good oil pressure, and didnt overheat. But the last time I got on it at 3,000 r.p.m's it started missing it seemed like. I think its been for sale for a while, could this have been from old gasoline? He said he tuned it up himself, could he have put the wrong spark plugs in and have caused this? please help!

it is very possible that he put cheap plugs in. sc's dont tend to do very well with anything other that motocraft double plats.

Pull the codes off the car next time you're there and report back. If you don't get any codes, it still may have problems, but nothing that couldn't be fixed relatively cheap (under $500). Go here and it'll explain how to pull the codes with a paper-clip. (see the lower drawing with only the jumper wire) www.batauto.com/Ford.html

Good luck,

Paul

Back