hit a bike rider with sc

mannysc

ok here goes the story.

today i was pushing a sc into my yard it had no engine it siting nose into the street about 4 inches into street.
i get inside to turn wheel this guy ride up on a ten speed nose dive into the sc 's front end lays there screeming you drove into me .

im like i did not you turned into the car .

he says you came racing out of your driveway and hit me he say he is going to call cops i say ok .
then he says he will forget it for $100 its your word against mine and my bikes under your car i say forget it and ill let you walk away.

he says im calling cops i say do it so my kid called cops while we are argueing about it cop is around the corner he comes over and ask is he alright .

guy says we have it settled we dont need you and he turns to me and days we have a deal i say no and tell the cop what he did and how he will settle it for $100 cop says oh he will maybe thats the best way .

i say come see look he says i drove out of my driveway at speed and hit him ,
so i opened the hood and showed the cop the engine less bay he laughs and warns the guy about false reports he then arrest him for giving false statment to a officer while he was taking the report he says well he didnt drive out and hit me he ran out and pushed me into his car the cop looked at him and said yeah thats reasonable h soved you into his car while you stated he was sitting in his car diveing at fast speed .

so any way I wanted to share this some people are out to make a buck by setting people up

Last edited:
this is an equally hilarious and tragic story, funny that the guy thought he could stoop you, tragic because he actually tried, lol... some ppl will do anything for a quick buck.

yeah he thought he could convince me it was futile to fight it .

thank god my kid called the cops i was gonna punch the guys face in.
he left a scratch on the Sc's front bumper and it not even mine.

my naigborhood is really messed up first it was gang bangers then druggies now scam artist.
he could have picked a better target i drive a sc that should show him im broke.

Last edited:
Dude was released with a warning ,

he came by today and told me he was sorry,
(Removed by admin.)

I cant stand scaming con artist ripoff kniving preditor trap lay'n idiotic criminals who cant work for their money and live off of the people they steal from they are parasites .

these are the people who charge our parents thousands to replace a toilet float,
the ones who raise our insurance by committing fraud . they steal from everyone , you see em at stores eating grapes and fruit they wont pay for,
or at pick a part pocketing a nick knack or refilling their drink at soda machine when they only got a small soda,

or they are the ones having 5-8 kids so they can collect welfare and not work.

its gems like this that destroy our economy.

its small crime until you multiply it by one million.

o yeah Im pissed off can you tell .

sorry if youve taken a light bulb at local pick and pull ive done it too so im part of the problem.

Last edited:
Manny, darn bike riding trouble makers. :eek:

Now, which one of these idiots was it?

Attachments

• aaron_ruell8.jpg
    aaron_ruell8.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 200px-Peeweedvdcover.jpg
    200px-Peeweedvdcover.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
horse of a different color

Some people will do anything for a buck! Today on the way home from the club( I teach tennis in Fla) I was riding my bike and I ride down a busy road especially in season and a vette was passing a car on the right did't see me and I was forced to make an evasive manuvure or get hit and there was a cement pole that was right in front of me! I turned my head and turned the bike as much as I could and hit the pole with my right shoulder and right hip, with the hip taking 80% of the blow. Of course he did't stop and my hip has a bone bruise but at least I didn't break anything. Of course I have to be back on the court this afternoon to work with my juniors. Time to suck it up! Good luck with your engine, my wife had her car today and my sc is out of commision until I rebuild her so I just hope I make it till then.

Manny, darn bike riding trouble makers. :eek:

Now, which one of these idiots was it?

lol he was both in one body seems there is alot of this going on around here cops said they get many insurance scams here .

they wait for someone and run in front or let someone hit them most are like stunt men they are semi pros and faking a accident and go for elder persons who dont wan to have a accident on their records .

in calif elderly people are on a watch if they get in accedent or anythig like that they go on a impared drivers list and have to have eyes and driving skills checked every time they renew drives lics

Some people will do anything for a buck! Today on the way home from the club( I teach tennis in Fla) I was riding my bike and I ride down a busy road especially in season and a vette was passing a car on the right did't see me and I was forced to make an evasive manuvure or get hit and there was a cement pole that was right in front of me! I turned my head and turned the bike as much as I could and hit the pole with my right shoulder and right hip, with the hip taking 80% of the blow. Of course he did't stop and my hip has a bone bruise but at least I didn't break anything. Of course I have to be back on the court this afternoon to work with my juniors. Time to suck it up! Good luck with your engine, my wife had her car today and my sc is out of commision until I rebuild her so I just hope I make it till then.

wow hope your ok yours was a bad driver mine was a scam artist . you know ive almost hit a few bikes in my day on cloudy days a guy on a bike wearing grey is hard to see. most wear bright colors and go with flow of traffic .

mannysc

Thanks Manny, I ride my bike 2 hrs a day and as I wait for my taxes I don't have a choice, keeps the legs strong along w/ 5hrs of tennis but if I get hurt I cant work, i could lose a lot real quick if i was out for a couple months, plus having a 3 abd 1 yr old girls to take care of. I jusy cant wait to get my sc on the road with one of your port jobs.

By the way I would have loved to have seen there face when you popped that hood:eek:

Had a local crackhead try the same thing down at the pub last summer. He wasn't on a bike though, just ran behind the van as I started to back up. I saw him and stopped but he slipped and went right under the bumper. Tore his leg up pretty good. I get out and ask him what the &%$# he was doing and argument ensues. Then I hear some guy laughing and he tells the kid, "Give it up, I saw you run into him". Never got to him asking for money. He swore and limped away.

BTW, pedestrians don't have the right of way in a parking lot unless it's a marked crossing zone. Vehicles don't have the right of way either. Both have to use sense and caution.

manny ,you the man ,was it a mexician,trying to push a sc over a 10 speed should have picked a new 15 speed,call. pap:eek:

Back