View.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 84
  • View 2.jpg
    View 2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 70
LOL!

attachment.php

-Rod

OMFG my 2nd Carlisle.. PARTY IN ROOM 408!!! Thats awesome.. Love the shirt Sunday is wearing!!

Good find Rico :D

PS - Im the fat guy in the striped shirt (hey they made me look thinner!!)

attachment.php

Love that shirt :)

I remember back in those days wild times me and Kurt Sunday became real good friends not long after that the last Bakersfield meet was great. I think on the back of the shirt is said The King with a red stripe through it. Now I can look back at that and laugh being I made such an impact back than and today being the King

lmao awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
icecapades15.jpg

Dennis your shirt almost matched the wallpaper

should be good this year.. i expect more crazyness in the parkinglots then last year.

Last edited:
I remember how all the 94/95 SC owners were so happy that Brad couldnt make it to Carlisle.. It would give them a chance for first place then :D

And Miller.. We've had to tone it down ALOT ever since the Sport Compact show caused $1 million in damage to the town.. The hotels and the po po are very strict about screwy parking lot antics.. Tho I do remember almost getting kicked out of the hotel for doing a burnout in my AWD Eclipse.. Only my superb verbal skills against the redneck horselady kept me with a place to stay that year.. Burnout? What burnout? I didnt no burnout!! :cool:

nice denial is the key to success. we should bring strippers. should go to hooters insted of olive garden too...

I was in the parkn lot for the "burnout contest" then the cops showed up, but im not near cool enough to hang out with you guys.:rolleyes:

Mark

Back