PDA

View Full Version : Duffy Should

Miller
01-26-2008, 11:26 PM
UNBAN WANT2LEARN BIRD! hes a reformed boy and is ready for life in society again ! he'll be a good boy. me too. promiseeeeeeee

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=92916&rendTypeId=4

Young-SC-Owner
01-26-2008, 11:27 PM
why did he ban him miller?

Duffy?

Miller
01-26-2008, 11:32 PM
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: write something to duffy in this im
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: and i shall post it
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: readddddddy go
[19:28] blacktaz77: hes not on right now
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: son
[19:28] blacktaz77: i have is aim name
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: DO WHAT I SAY
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: SEND IT TO ME
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: and i will post it
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: im interviewing you
[19:28] lYl i 1 1 e r: ~~~~~~nit
lYl i 1 1 e r: ERIC WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF !
blacktaz77: **duffys sn here**
lYl i 1 1 e r: ****ING ANSWER ME GOD DAMNIT
blacktaz77: lol ummmmmm i want to be unbanned please
blacktaz77: i will mr. nice for now on
blacktaz77: no more bashing
lYl i 1 1 e r: annnnnnnnnnnd
blacktaz77: i love sccoa and I paid my dues
lYl i 1 1 e r: annnnnnnnnnd
blacktaz77: i'm sorry for bashing
lYl i 1 1 e r: annnnnnnnd
blacktaz77: i love sccoa
lYl i 1 1 e r: thank you
blacktaz77: my car nothing without it
lYl i 1 1 e r: k thats enough bye
blacktaz77: k bye

if you could find it in your heart, he was a mislead youth who has seen the light.

Jim asked for him to be banned for giving him a hard time.....me too! but I give up and so does eric. =(

Young-SC-Owner
01-26-2008, 11:34 PM
why did he get bnned in 1st place

CMac89
01-26-2008, 11:35 PM
Eric showed little signs of insubordination. He was not awarded any type of "warning" more so than anyone else would/should receive. The ban was subjective.

How many times did Jim whine to the mods? Ban someone to shut Jim up?

Jacob_Royer
01-27-2008, 01:32 AM
Ban jim for not posting a video :o jk

Jacob_Royer
01-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Seriously though.....Jim needs to post a video or shut up... every freakin day i get sick of reading his bragging posts.. Im not saying he didnt do it but im sick of him telling about it over and over again it p--- everyone off and its stupid! nobody else thats fast does that why??? because they are not attention mongers.. The only thing that will solve the problem of ppl raggin on him is if he stops bragging everyday and rubbing it in everyones face over and over again..

Young-SC-Owner
01-27-2008, 01:54 AM
you need to switch your signaure to OVER PORTED BLOWER jacob

mannysc
01-27-2008, 02:45 AM
I like Jim

Jim Demmitt Jr
01-27-2008, 02:53 AM
I like Jim

Thanks Manny

(To the others)
The reason Want2LeanTBIRD was banned he was jumping from thread to thread starting trouble he was warned than I sent a report to George and George took quick swift action. There is a couple more that are headed in that same direction that cant understand we had enough. We dont need that type of person on this board as people where getting upset seeing this and there was no reason for it. Thanks George for stepping in and getting this solved in the right manner. When you get banned for a long period of time it gives you time to think why this took place and learn from it

dwayne
01-27-2008, 03:07 AM
I Think Jacob,miller And V8 Should Go To ,then Their Would No More Bashing,these 3 Keep Putting Fuel To The Fire,also V8 Been Here Longer Than You Know.

Miller
01-27-2008, 03:15 AM
(Remove by admin)

Jim Demmitt Jr
01-27-2008, 03:26 AM
This is good

Now they can see what we have here in these posts I dont know why its so hard for the few to understand the meaning we had enough and so has the SCCoA Admin. Remember George's post think it learn it and understand it. ( Randomly posting to cause problems ) now you wonder why one gets banned and maybe a couple others in this thread it never stopes until harsh action is taken

Back on Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can everyone get back on topic? See first post in thread if you are unaware of the topic and are just randomly posting to cause problems.

George Davenport (e-mail me)

351cat
01-27-2008, 03:44 AM
This is good

Now they can see what we have here in these posts I dont know why its so hard for the few to understand the meaning we had enough and so has the SCCoA Admin. Remember George's post think it learn it and understand it

Back on Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can everyone get back on topic? See first post in thread if you are unaware of the topic and are just randomly posting to cause problems.

George Davenport (e-mail me)

1. You didnt start this thread.
2. The thread topic is Unbanning Want2Learn
3. We all understand why he was banned, this is more or less a thread for us "others" to vent about how you more or less caused someone to be banned by constantly starting threads bragging about your 9 second SC.
4. Pap went off topic by listing people he thought should be banned.

I Think Jacob,miller And V8 Should Go To ,then Their Would No More Bashing,these 3 Keep Putting Fuel To The Fire,also V8 Been Here Longer Than You Know.
5. The trouble in this thread was started by pap and continued by you, jim.

That is all.

Jim Demmitt Jr
01-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Good sample

This is good

Now they can see what we have here in these posts I dont know why its so hard for the few to understand the meaning we had enough and so has the SCCoA Admin. Remember George's post think it learn it and understand it. ( Randomly posting to cause problems ) now you wonder why one gets banned and maybe a couple others in this thread it never stopes until harsh action is taken

Back on Topic

dwayne
01-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Honesty Hurts,i Dont Care For People Who Can Dish It Out But Cant Take It.this Is All I Have To Say About It.

351cat
01-27-2008, 03:58 AM
W.... T.... F.... !?!?!?!?!?!? I stayed on topic and stated facts. excuse me for trying to follow the rules. UNBAN WANT2LEARNTBIRD

That on topic enough for ya?

gldiii
01-27-2008, 11:14 AM
We don't discuss SCCoA disciplinary actions on the boards. We have been trying to contact the person in question and should make contact very soon if we have not already.

No ONE in this thread has the correct reasons for the action.

Jim, you have no idea how the admins operate or that they are very much aware of how you jump from one to the other to complain. We unfortunately have to review each complaint that is sent to us and only act if we find things to be in actual violation of the rules. We do not take any action merely because someone requests that we do.

Everyone just needs to settle down and stay out of threads if you are only there to cause trouble. Just ignore things that do not concern you and report real rule violations to the admins. This has worked very successfully over the years and we have no reason to abandon the process now.