PDA

View Full Version : Car for Sale??

Ira R.
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Wife was in Englewood this past weekend and saw a gleaming black with maybe some red trim on it SC parked on Route 776 with a for sale sign on it. She didn't get a chance to do anything but drive past it (she wasn't driving) but she thought it was a later model.

Anyone know of this? She said the car looked immaculate from the outside.

Ira

SuperChicken89
01-27-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't know of any regulars on this site from that area. Englewood is a little south of Brad. Maybe he knows more.

Bryan

BLOWN38
02-08-2008, 08:03 PM
What was the wife doin in englewood? I go there every winter. I did see a 35th at a shop across the street from subway. Maybe the one she saw? I didn't ask the guy about it, but I did look. The guy figured out how to put coilovers on the rear Pretty trick setup... NOT. He just put blue springs over the shock.

Ira R.
02-08-2008, 08:56 PM
That's funny Chris. Her family is down there. She said she couldn't tell if it was a 35th but she did think it was a two tone so maybe it was.

Ira

BLOWN38
02-26-2008, 01:01 PM
I thinky someone tryin to fix this car. I was just down in englewood again and its at a different shop. I was gonna stop at the shop and ask them if they needed some tips, but my schedule was booked.

Ira R.
02-26-2008, 03:46 PM
I thinky someone tryin to fix this car. I was just down in englewood again and its at a different shop. I was gonna stop at the shop and ask them if they needed some tips, but my schedule was booked.

Hmm, guess maybe I might send her back down there again to see if she can find out about it :rolleyes: not! :p Anyway I was just curious that's all.

So Chris, what do you think about the Englewood area?

Ira

BLOWN38
02-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I've been goin down there every winter for as long as i can remember. I like it its laid back. Its grown up alot in the last 5 years.

Ira R.
02-27-2008, 12:06 AM
I've been goin down there every winter for as long as i can remember. I like it its laid back. Its grown up alot in the last 5 years.

Really? Next time I see you we'll have to talk about it some more. It's pretty high on Gail's list of places to end up one day.

Ira

BLOWN38
02-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Its definatly where all the retirees go. If you like it warm and to go fishing, eating its the place to be. You may have to put up with my dad tho, he'll be down there sooner or later. And its not far from the bigger cities either.

Ira R.
02-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Its definatly where all the retirees go. If you like it warm and to go fishing, eating its the place to be. You may have to put up with my dad tho, he'll be down there sooner or later. And its not far from the bigger cities either.

Oh hell, I wouldn't mind hanging with your dad at all. Beats having to hang with the inlaws!! :eek:

Besides, if dad has the car with him think of all the fun the two of us could have! ;)

Ira

Brad Klein
02-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Its definatly where all the retirees go.

aint that the truth

I have lived in Sarasota for 19 years it has grown up a lot in that time but I still love it. I have family in West Palm and Miami area that whole coast is crazy busy I would rather deal with the old people then that

Ira R.
02-27-2008, 01:39 PM
aint that the truth

I have lived in Sarasota for 19 years it has grown up a lot in that time but I still love it. I have family in West Palm and Miami area that whole coast is crazy busy I would rather deal with the old people then that

Yea, the wife loves the west coast. Actually I have never been long enough to do anything but look out the window. And that was long ago and well before the boom days.

Ira

Brad Klein
02-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Yeah its nice and its not as busy down in the Englewood-Venice-North Port area

Ira R.
02-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah its nice and its not as busy down in the Englewood-Venice-North Port area

So she says. btw - love the wheels and the flames! Whose wheels and what size are they??

Ira

Kurt K
02-28-2008, 02:18 PM
So she says. btw - love the wheels and the flames! Whose wheels and what size are they??

Ira
Straight off his member page :rolleyes: :)

17"x8" TSW Hockenheim R wheels with Nitto tires

BLOWN38
02-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Brad, everytime I go down there I wanna hook up with you and check your car out, but I'm always busy and for get to get your number. It'll be a long while till I'm down there next. Prolly november or December. If you want you can Pm me you number and I give you a shout next time I'm there.

Brad Klein
03-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Straight off his member page :rolleyes: :)

Thanks Kurt

They havent made them in years but I have been very happy with the brand and Ive seen a few other members with TSW's on their cars. I think they make a good looking wheel and they stand out from all the cobra and buillit wheels all though I like those on certain colors

Hey Blown maybe my car will be done by then :rolleyes:

If you or anyone else wants to get a hold of me my number is 941.350.7215