In-Car Camera Mount

racecougar

I have one brand new, in the box, CruiseCam in-car camera mount for sale. The camera mount clips onto any seat with a twin-post headrest (like all MN12's), securely mounts any tripod ready camera, and is fully adjustable.

cameramount.jpg

*The mount pictured is my personal camera mount. The one for sale is brand new, still in the box.*

You can check the mount out at the manufacturer's website here.

I use this same mount to capture "in-car" videos like this.

$45 shipped in the continental U.S. Please email me at rodsv6cougar@cs.com for payment information.

-Rod

Paul, you are one sick SOB. LOL Now if that car would only go somewhere or are you going to film driving in the Contour then sit in the SC and stare at the play back? :D;)

Paul, you are one sick SOB. LOL Now if that car would only go somewhere or are you going to film driving in the Contour then sit in the SC and stare at the play back? :D;)

Hey now, I could get in the SC turn the key and drive down the road right now. But I wouldn't because yesterday it was 42 and today it will be below zero so there's alotta ICE around. :eek: That and the car is technically 'in storage' in my workshop. :)

Back